BSP Labels Ltd
BSP Labels Ltd have over 30 years experience in the supply and print of bespoke self-adhesive labels. BSP Labels have established a reputation for outstanding service and quality of products supplied through the expertise of their staff and the use of the best materials available.
As an ISO 9001 accredited business every member of the team are responsible for quality control, conducting everything we supply to strict procedures resulting in first class results, on time, every time.
We offer a range of products and services, which can all be found on our website:
- Design and print self-adhesive labels
- Print and install warehouse racking labels
- Variable data printing
- Digital print
- Chemical labels to meet current legislation
- Printer consumables
- Labeling systems
- Artwork and design
- virgin base-stock from reputable suppliers used throughout
- all paper and synthetic substrates including ecologically safe materials and adhesives. Ask us about self-cling window stickers
- roll, sprocket-feed, fanfold and sheet formats
- materials matched to thermal transfer, direct thermal or laser applications
- in-house converting capability for roll-to-roll or roll-to-sheet
- design and plate-making facilities on the premises
- fast turnaround
print up to seven colours per pass, with re-registration for more colours
- varnish: high-gloss UV or thermal-printable finishes
- delam/relam (print through adhesive onto reverse side of label
- sequentially number
Our VIP (variable information printing) bureau is set up to cope with custom jobs like:
- overprinting a customer’s own labels
- complex runs of sequential barcode
- ODBC graphics extraction from a database
Wherever goods and raw materials are transported, there are statutory requirements to indicate hazardous cargoes. We fully understand the requirements of the chemicals industry, and can advise you on the most appropriate labelling for your application - in fact, a major plc and world leader in speciality chemicals has granted us ‘sole supplier’ status at three of its UK sites, on the strength of our expertise in the field of BS5609 labelling
Also, be aware legislation is changing regarding chemical labelling, full details can be found on our website.
- Labels manufactured to BS5609 are intended primarily for marine shipment, but will suit any purpose requiring an extremely durable label
- Our processes comply with every part of BS5609 and cover all of the label components. Beware of manufacturers who just use BS5609-approved substrates and claim to meet your shipping obligations - they don’t!
- When you use BSP Labels BS5609 labels and consumables, we guarantee complete compliance with the Standard - and we’ll even give you a copy of our test certificate to prove it. Now, does your current supplier do that?
Thermal transfer is most people’s first choice for printing labels, offering excellent print quality with economy, flexibility and reliability.
We’ve selected from the world’s top printers for our range at BSP Labels, so whether your print volumes are large or small, simple or complex, we can assure you of the best-value answer to your needs, from respected names like Datamax, TEC and Zebra.