BT Office Furniture and Interiors
Our customers are very important to us and that is the reason why we have so many loyal, repeat customers who come back to us year on year whenever they need new office furniture.
We believe in offering the best service possible and always aim to deliver complete customer satisfaction.
"Hi Amanda and Dave I just wanted to say thank you so much for the service we got from both of you….Amanda you were friendly helpful and nothing was too much trouble and when you were away and I spoke to Dave as we were desperate for the furniture for the client as he had a seminar this week you managed to get it delivered the day before we needed the furniture, and were so helpful in doing so. When the furniture arrived it was installed so quickly without fuss and the quality of what we received was great. The client is extremely happy and after my last encounter recently with another furniture company you have restored my faith in great service !!! So thank you both again… Amanda I hope you had a great holiday……speak soon Kind regards"
- Belinda Lee - Director at Black Panther Developments Ltd
Many office furniture companies are simply logisitics operators, delivering flat-packed furniture using 3rd party delivery companies.
At BT Office, we like to do things differently.
We will deliver, assemble and install your furniture FREE OF CHARGE using our own fleet of vehicles and installation team whenever possible (applies to most mainland UK areas - call for details 0800 298 7033).
This provides complete piece of mind, and helps to ensure that your items will not be damaged in transit by an unrelated courier company.
Because we assemble your furniture ourselves, our product knowledge is extensive. This enables us to carry out installations quickly, efficiently and without any fuss or bother.
A complimentary 2D space planning and design service is available to help you plan your new office area.
Depending on the size of the project, 3D waltkthrough videos and plans are also available to help you visualise layoutsand bring your designs to life.
For smaller offices and home offices, we would normally ask you to provide a sketch or plan including dimensions for the proposed area. Our design team will then produce a CAD design free of charge along with a quotation. Any revisions or alterations you make will also be free of charge.
For larger projects we can work from architectural plans if they are available. Alternatively, one of our representatives can visit your office to perform a full site survey. We will then produce a plan along with a quotation. This service is also free of charge.
Please click here to request a space plan for your project.
Our product ranges include:
- Office Desks - everything from budget computer workstations to high quality executive desks, glass desks to height adjustable desks.
- Bench Desks - high quality but low price desking ranges. Bench desks can be arranged in various configurations to accomodate any number of people. Desk mounted screens can be added to separate work space and provide extra privacy for users.
- Office Chairs - ranges include low cost computer chairs starting from just £39.00 to luxury executive leather chairs. For extra comfort and support we have an extensive selection of ergonomic and mesh chairs.
- White Office Furniture - white furniture is becoming increasingly popular for both home and commercial office spaces. The neutrality of white helps to create a fresh and modern look and prevents colour clashes with existing furniture and other interior furnishings. Our white ranges are also very competitively priced and a cost effective solution for most office environments.
- Reception Furniture - including reception desks, reception counters, reception seating, coffee tables and artificial plants. Seating ranges include office sofas, modular seating, beam seating, high back sofas, stools, tub chairs and leather reception seating.
- Boardroom Furniture - we have a huge range of boardroom and meeting tables starting from jusxt £149.00. Where space is at a premium or for multi-functional rooms, we also supply folding and tilt top tables which can easily be transported from one place to another. Modular tables with smart cable management are available for creating configurations which can seat any number of people. Meeting room and boardroom seating starts from just £24.00 and many chairs are folding or stackable. AV display systems and media walls can also be incorporated into your boardroom.
- Call Centre Furniture - our flexible call centre desks and pods can accomodate any amout of users. Desk dividers, CPU holders, monitor arms, cable management and power/data ports can also be incorporated into your configuration. Our call centre chairs are designed for maximum comfort and many are suitable for heavy use.
- Glass Office Desks - made from toughened clear or frosted safety glass, our glass desks come in a range of styles and colours including, red, blue, white, black, green and even curry!
- Office Storage - wood and metal storage ranges include filing cabinets, cupboards, bookshelves, book displays, storage walls and sideboards.
- Office Screens & Partioning - desk mounted screens to provide privacy and separate work areas. Office partitions both moveable and fixed allow you to create a room within a room but without the expense of structural changes.
- Library Furniture - low bookshelves, bookcases, seating, children's library furniture, display units, information racks and moveable shelving systems.
- Theatre Seating - theatre chairs are priced per project not individually. This helps us to offer you the maximum discount available on large projects.
- Café & Bistro Furniture - ranges include folding and stacking cafe chairs, bistro stools, tables and benches.
- Education Furniture - folding chairs, stackable chairs, tables and stools suitable for schools, colleges and universities.
Office Accessories - monitor arms, power and data modules, smart cable management systems, task lamps, coat stands and artificial plants.
For those on a tight budget, we have a discount range of office desks in our offer zones:
We stock almost every type and shape of desk imaginable including radial workstations, kidney shaped desks, 120° desks, wave desks, double wave desks, curved desks, crescent workstations and pear shape desks.
There are currently 10 different ranges in our standard office desk section and 14 ranges in our executive desk section.
Additionally, we also supply bench desks, glass desks and height adjustable desks.
Matching storage is available on many items and delivery, assembly and installation is included in the price for most UK areas.
We currently have 8 different bench desk ranges with hundreds of different products to choose from.
Bench desk systems are one our best sellers because they are competitively priced and can be arranged to accomodate any number of people in numerous different configurations.
This makes them a flexible and popular choice for call centres and offices which require teams of people. The desk space can easily be divided with desk mounted privacy screens and a tool rail added for hanging monitor arms and paper trays etc.
Some of our desks incorporate smart cable management including cable risers, integrated wire management and cable ports in the desktops.
Our basic computer chairs start from just £39.00, including delivery and assembly to most UK areas.
Other popular chairs include the following:
- Ergonomic Office Chairs - this type of chair has been specifically designed for maximum support and comfort while sitting for extended periods (up to 24 hours). They are also recommended for anyone who has back or neck problems. This is because they provide flexible controls for adjusting tilt, lumbar support, back height and other adjustment options. Neck rests can also be added for additional comfort. Mesh chairs are included within our ergonomic range and are generally suitable for heavy use. The mesh fabric provides additional comfort by helping to regulate your body temperature and giving substantial support to your back. The fabric also moulds itself to the shape of your body which many people prefer to foam based chairs.
- Executive Leather Chairs - we have a budget range of faux leather chairs starting from just £39.00 and discount bonded real leather chairs from just £79.00. For those looking for maximum comfort and luxurious indulgence, we also have a range of high end, executive leather office chairs. A variety of colours are available including black, cream, brown, green, red and blue.
- Draughtsman Chairs - this type of chair is ideal if you work need to work at a counter or at different heights. A draughtsman chair has an extra height gas lift and a foot ring. They will also generally be on glides instead of castors which makes them easier to move around. Draughtsman chairs are most commonly found in laboratories and factorys.
- Manager Chairs - these chairs tend to have larger dimensions than standard computer chairs. Generally they have higher backs and deeper foam. This makes them suitable for medium to heavy use. Most models come with arms and some with adjustable arms for extra comfort and support.
Our large reception furniture range contains everything from entry level reception desks for salons and small businesses to high end bespoke units suitable for large offices, hotels and corporate headquarters.
Entry level models start from just £499.
Reception counters come in a wide variety of different shapes and sizes including wave reception desks, curved counters, 180° and 270° models. Glass or wood counter shelves can be added in addition to other features such as integral lighting, signage, kickplates and disability access sections (DDA compliant).
For reception and breakout areas we have a massive selection of reception seating. This includes office sofas, high back sofas, pods, tub chairs, modular seating, stools, beam seating and leather reception seating.
Of course, no reception area is complete without coffee tables and realistic artificial plants. Our coffee table range includes wood, glass and even upholstered coffee tables. Aritificial plants include palm trees, bamboo, fig trees, pyrimidal boxwood and spiral topiary trees. Different plant pots are available to complement your other furniture.
Our boardroom furniture range includes small meeting tables for 4 people to large 40mm thick real veneer tables with cross banding and inlay details to seat 16 people (or more).
Entry level boardroom tables start from just £199 and small meeting tables from just £149.
Meeting and boardroom seating starts from £24 and includes folding and stackable chairs for added flexibility.
We also have a range of modular tables in numerous shapes including trapezoidal, elliptical and rectangular. These can be arranged to accomodate any number of people. Modular tables incorporate integrated cable management systems and are ideal for presentations and meeting rooms because the tables can be configured in various ways.
For meeting rooms where space is at a premium, folding and tilt top tables provide an ideal solution.
Bespoke media walls and AV display systems can also be integrated into your room design if necessary. Free space planning and design is available. Call for details FREEPHONE 0800 298 7033
Our call centre furniture range includes pre-configured pods for up to 12 people or modular systems that can accomodate any number of operators.
We offer a cost effective and highly competitive range of call centre desks and delivery, assembly & installation is included in the price for most UK areas.
Cable management systems including cable access ports, cable risers and integrated power/data modules can be incorporated into your call centre desks. Optional tool rails which can support monitor arms and paper trays are also available. For additional space spaving, CPU holders can be fitted to store computers neatly under the desks.
A range of finishes are available including beech, oak, white, cherry, maple and walnut.
24 hour heavy use computer chairs in a variety of colours and fabric finishes start from just £39 per chair.
Many of our office desk ranges have matching storage solutions including mobile under desk pedestals, fixed desk height drawers, bookshelves, side boards and filing cabinets.
Our wood office storage ranges also include bookcases, book displays and reproduction storage.
Our Bisley range of metal office storage consists of cupboards, lockers, inner space storage on tracks, filing cabinets, drawer units and shelving. Bisley is renowned for its high durability, fully welded carcasses and anti tilt systems which allow drawers to be fully opened. Many different colours are available and can be bolted together through the backs and sides of the units.
We can also design and install bespoke floor to ceiling storage walls which will help to maximise your available space. Storage walls come in a variety of real wood veneer finishes to match your existing furniture including ash, oak, maple, english pippy, cherry and walnut.
We have many years experience supplying and installing furniture for libraries.
Our ranges include display units, low bookshelves, mobile bookcases, double sided bookcases, tables, chairs and soft seating.
Your library area may also include a reception and breakout or reading area. We are happy to help you plan your layout and handle every aspect of your installation.
We also have a range of children's library furniture suitable for schools, bookshops and libraries.
We offer a complimentary space planning and design service to help you visualise your concept. Call FREEPHONE 0800 298 7033
When we refer to office screens, we generally mean desk mounted screens or desk dividers that can be used to separate work spaces and provide privacy. This type of screen can have an optional tool rail fitted which allows the user to attach a monitor arm and paper trays etc.
They come in a wide variety of different colours and finishes including vinyl acrylic, laminate and high fabric.
Office partitioning comes either fixed or moveable. We can design and install a wall to ceiling "room within a room" without unneccessary expensive and messy structural alterations. This type of partitioning can be used for a variety of purposes including creating new office, kitchen or relaxation areas. Panels come in wood, glass or mirrored.
A free site survey and space planning and design service will be required. Call for details FREEPHONE 0800 298 7033.
Moveable screens can be used to separate areas and are available in glass, fabric and wood. They can be linked together and fitted with castors so they can be more easily moved around. We can also supply acoustic ceiling panels to create a flexible room within a room.
Additionally, we also have a range of designer moveable modules. Some of these come complete with acoustic ceiling, power sockets, dimmable lighting, glass & fabric panels and coloured glass doors.
With cafè and bistro chairs starting from just £24 and tables starting from £69, our range of cafè and bistro furniture is cost-effective, stylish and sophisticated.
Our products are also perfect for sandwich shops, takeaways, canteens, restaurants, staff rooms and refectorys
Huge range of funky colours and cool finish options.
Our furniture for education is suitable for schools, colleges and universities.
We have extensive knowledge and experience in this sector.
Our ranges include folding tables and chairs, stackable chairs, lockers, changing room units, book displays, art tables, examination desks, school desks and shaped height adjustable tables.
Our fantastic multi-functional Switch range can be quickly converted and used as either a desk or chair. Available in blue, black, red or grey.
We offer a full range of office accessories to complete your office.
- Monitor Arms - create more desk space with a stylish monitor arm. We have smart mounting solutions for flat screens ranging from single and twin monitors up to 8 monitors on a single stand. The arms can either be fitted to a desk with clamps or fixed to a tool rail on a desk mounted screen. Full cable management can also be provided. Most monitor arms are available in a silver, white or black finish.
- Power & Data Modules - our power and data options enable you to fully manage your cables and wires. Our products include cable baskets, pop up and flip up power & data units that are hidden when not in use, cable access ports, CPU holders and desk mounted power and data modules.
- Artificial plants - our fantastic range of realistic artificial plants are maintenance free and look stunning. Plants are supplied in terracotta pots and are hard to distinguish from the real thing. Plants include black ornamental bamboo, orchids, palm trees, cactii, ferns, bird of paradise, chinese evergreens and leopard lilies.
- Coat Stand - give your employees somewhere to hang their hats, coats and umbrellas with our stylish coat stands.
- Task Lamps - we've put together a range of traditional, modern and designer desk lamps to suit any office environment. Task lamps can have standard or LED bulbs, depending on the model.
- Tool Rails - these can be fitted to desk mounted screens so that monitor arms, paper trays and pen holders.
- Smart Cable Management Systems - cable management can be incorporated into most of our office desk ranges. Call for details FREEPHONE 0800 298 7033.
If you want to add a touch of class to your office environment, a high quality glass office desk will add a fresh, contemporary and thoroughly modern look to your workspace.
The great thing about our ranges is that many of the desks can be configured with a wood, glass or combination wood & glass finish. This flexibility of choice means that you can specify your exact requirements in order to accommodate your other interior furnishings.
Additionally, a range of glass colours are available including red, black, blue, white, green and even curry (yellow)!
The toughened safety glass is available clear or frosted on most products.
Lead times on glass desks may be slightly longer than on other types of desk because many are imported from Spain or Italy. Average lead time is approximately 3-4 weeks. But it will be worth the wait!
Our stunning new range of theatre seating provides exceptional comfort and a wide variety of styling and fabric options.
Chair back panels come in fabric, plywood or polypropylene. Optional row and seat numbers can be added.
Two different leg options, both of which screw in to the floor with fixings hidden by cover plates.
Prices are quoted on a per job basis not per chair which means that we can offer highly competitive seating for your project.
We offer a complimentary site survey, space planning and design service. Please call for details FREEPHONE 0800 298 7033.