Cable Detection Ltd
Content under preparation
Since 2000 Cable Detection Ltd, part of Hexagon, have specialised in manufacturing and servicing buried utility location equipment. Every year, site workers are injured due to inadvertently striking buried utilities. Our products increase on-site safety, minimise human error and make locating buried cables and pipes a simple and efficient task.
On average a cable transmitter will help you locate 50% more buried cables and pipes than by just using a locator by itself.
You can be confident that our repair, service or calibration will be thorough and high quality every time and includes:
- Instruments fully stripped and cleaned
- Old service labels are removed
- New batteries and holders fitted
- All mechanical components fully tested (including switches and knobs)
- All modules, such as speaker assemblies and aerials, are stringently tested
- Minor case damage repaired
- Circuit boards, where possible, are fully calibrated to manufacturer specifications
- Instruments tested in a real working environment