Cadtec specialises in providing a reliable 2d & 3d cad service including the following
- Sheet metal, ducting, transitions, hoppers, cutes etc,supplying flat patterns for laser cutting.
- Pipework, pipe / ducting routing.
- Steelwork, support structures, access platforms, ladders etc.
- Welded fabrications, frame-lattice work.
- Site surveying / plant layouts. 3D laser scanning (Faro/Matterport)
- Rendered Images for presentations/marketing products.
- 3d animations, mechanical assembly testing, can be used as a marketing aid or for Instruction/techincal manuals.
- 3d printing service, components reversed engineered and printed in a 3d format, such as outdated car parts.
- Parameterics, Standardised drawings can be linked to an Mirosoft Excel data to drawing data.
Work can be carried out using either Solid edge or Inventor
Site surveys carried out throughout the the UK, having worked on most UK power stations, gas compressor stations and water treatment plants.
Site surveys can be carried out using traditional methods tapes and levels etc or for the inaccessible / complex sites we tend to favour laser scanning (point cloud data).
We use either the Faro (External scans) or the Matterport (Internal scans) 3d scanners ,see (Site Surveying) link for details. The point cloud data is then converted into a 3D model, also 360° photo realistic images can then be taken from the scan data.