Carbis Filtration Ltd
Carbis Filtration core business is primarily focused around the design and manufacture of Filtration Equipment, and Vessel Internals for the separation of solids from liquids, solids from gases and dissolved contaminants from process liquids and gases.
Our engineering expertise and experience accumulated over more than 25 years of service to industry worldwide allows us to provide solutions to a diverse range of applications. With our vast experience in manufacturing parts for critical applications such as Pressure Vessel Internals, Reactor Internals and High Pressure Filters we are a trusted supplier to many key Design and Engineering companies around the world.
Our extensive range of products covers most duties and provide the highest levels of reliability even in the most demanding of environments. Our team of mechanical engineers are capable of solving complex engineering tasks and our expertise and practical experience in the design, development and manufacture of Process Filtration Equipment makes us the ideal partner for your next project.
- Solvent recovery - recovery and control of organic solvents.
- Carbon dioxide - adsorption of alcohols, amines and mercaptans.
- Waste disposal - removal of heavy metals and dioxins
- Potable water - removal of dissolved organics, control of taste, odour and colour.
- Soft drinks - chlorine removal and adsorption of dissolved organics.
- Brewing - removal of THM's, phenolics and decolourisation.
- Semiconductors - TOC reduction.
- Petrochemicals - hydrocarbon removal
Carbis Filtration supply ( sale or hire ) a standard range of adsorber vessels for both liquid & vapour phase applications
We supply a wide range of filter cartridges & filter housings for the filtration of liquids & gases.
- Pleated Cartridges
- Lenticular Cartridges
- Hydrocarbon removal cartridges
- Carbon Cartridges
- Spun Bond Cartridges
- Single Filter Cartridge Housings
- Multiple Filter Cartridge Housings
- Sanitary Filter Cartridge Housings
- Bag Filter Housings