Carrot Cycles (Lincoln) Ltd
Carrot Cycles can provide a complete CAD design service from initial concept, through to final design.
Services we provide:
• Over 35 years’ experience in mechanical engineering.
• 3D CAD design (Siemens NX, versions 7.5, 8.0, & 8.5) of complex components & assemblies.
• 2D CAD Draughting (Using Siemens NX CAD) to ISO, BS, and ASME standards. We can create drawings from simple flat patterns, to complex fully machined parts for Autosport and power generation.
• Re-drawing of legacy data – we can bring your old data up to date.
• 2D to 3D conversion – We can turn your old 2D drawings into 3D models for manufacture by modern methods.
• Complex Surface Modelling. Aerodynamic surfaces, medical devices, consumer goods, 'A' class surfaces.
• Turbine Blade and Vane modelling and detail drawing.
• Combustion system parts design for industrial turbines.
• Jigs and fixtures design.
• Engine internals design.
• Casting Design - ranging from small medical parts to large castings for power generation installations, and marine turbochargers.
• Reverse Engineering (Creation of new data for replacement parts), for power generation industries, vintage vehicle restoration, after market spares, utilising 3D scans from either Phase Vision or GOM scanners.
• CAD modelling with Design intent.
• Reporting on CAD model creation technique.
• Tolerance Analysis.
Clients: - Autosport - Automotive - Power Generation - Medical - Military
Whats in a name?
By day Carrot Cycles are mechanical design engineers providing design solutions to a multitude of industries and clients.
But, we are also a small shop specialising in service items and control cables for classic and vintage motorcycles.
The name comes from us being based in lincolnshire, and passionate about motorbikes.
We supply the full range of Millers Classic oils, Shorai Lithium power sport batteries, and Ariete grips and rubbers.
Also, we can make control cables and drive cables in black or silver grey for many applications. With the aid of some simple workshop machinery, we can make 'one off' parts sometimes neccessary when making a cable.