Our van roof racks and van roof bars are designed using the latest CAD software, meaning each van roof rack and van roof bar is both heavy duty and sensibly constructed with no unnecessary detail. All products are surface treated to take the worst of both knocks and extremes of weather, year in, year out, without fail. In a word they are tough, very, very tough.
We are the commercial vehicle roof racks specialist and are committed to the sustained high quality of our products and customer service. Our work has been recognised with ISO 9001:2008 and Investors in People accreditation.
We have a standard 24-hour delivery service to ensure commercial vehicle roof racks and products such as van roof racks and van roof bars ordered.
Payment can be made by credit, debit card or by account for regular purchasers. So do not ask for just a van roof rack, demand a Trukrax.
We supply van roof bars specifically designed to suit the fixing method intended by your vehicle manufacturer. To get started and find out what options are available for your vehicle, please select your van make, model, wheelbase and roof height from the drop down boxes on our website.
Our heavy duty steel van roof bars come complete with two pairs of load stops and fixings to suit your vehicle, and if you are looking for a tube carrier, we have a selection of tube carriers in stock too. Please visit our website for more information.
Our van roof access ladders allow the operator of the vehicle to gain access to the roof of the vehicle for loading and unloading purposes. We currently supply three types of van roof access ladder to suit your application and budget.
- Standard Rear Door Ladder: High quality grade 'A' industrial specification aluminium ladder complete with all fixings required to drill and bolt to the rear door of your vehicle
- Hook-On Ladder: High quality grade 'A' industrial specification aluminium ladder, can be hooked on to the side rails of any roof rack kit
- Underslung Drop-Down Ladder: Designed in house to combat some of the issues associated with using a standard rear door ladder, the drop down ladder is stored underneath the roof bars or roof rack and slides out and drops down to the floor to give access to the rear of the roof rack
Our strong, durable and professional in-vehicle racking have a range of key benefits:
- Manufactured from high strength steel and lightweight aluminium
- Powder coated for a durable finish
- Modular range adaptable to suit any vehicle
Our full in-vehicle racking product range includes shelves, end frames, toolboards, storage lockers, drawer units, drop down fronts, and plastic storage bins. We also have a variety of accessories available and a full design, one-stop shop fitting service.
We supply a range of van pipe carriers and tube carriers for your vehicle. Our products include heavy duty galvanised steel pipe carriers, fitting straps to attach to bars, and all fixings required for fitting to Trukrax bars. All our products are supplied with full fitting instructions and our products feature:
- Heavy duty high tensile steel construction to provide maximum strength
- Durable galvanised finish provides excellent corrosion resistance
- Designed and manufactured by Trukrax using latest CAD technology
- Lockable end caps so contents are kept secure at all times
- Suitable for carrying pipe, conduit or lengths of material
- Simple to fix with no drilling required
- Aesthetic silver finish
- 100 percent recyclable
- Fully crash tested in-house
Please visit our website for the full range of products.
You can browse our products online by 'van brands available' and then select vehicle models and check what products are compatible with your vehicle, making detailed selections depending on the vehicle's wheelbase and height. Examples below show some of the brands and models available but visit our website to see our full list of van brands available.
- Ford - Connect, Escort, transit
- Vauxhall - Astra Estate, Astravan, Combo, Movano, Vivaro
- Volkswagen - Caddy, Crafter, LT. Transporter
- Citroen - Berlingo, C15, Dispatch, Nemo, relay
- Renault - Kangoo, Master Traffic