CFS Fibreglass Supplies
For Fibreglass Materials, choose CFS Fibreglass Supplies
We can supply a wide range of glass fibre materials and supplies to any part of the UK with a NEXT DAY DELIVERY SERVICE available.
We offer professional, expert technical advice based on our 30 years of experience in the glass fibre industry.
All of our supplies are first grade with quality guaranteed.
Our product range includes:
- Fibreglass/Glass Fibre Products
- GRP Roofing Supplies
- Polyester Resin
- Epoxy Resin
- Gelcoats and Topcoats
- Polyester Bonding Pastes
- Resin Fillers
- Chopped Strand Mat (CSM)
- Tools/Power Tools
Choose CFS Fibreglass Supplies for Glass Fibre Materials, GRP, Polyester Resin, Gelcoat, Epoxy Resin and West System Supplies
At CFS we are totally committed to serving you with the best choice of products at the lowest prices with outstanding customer service.
Advice from the Experts
We have over 30 years experience in the glass fibre industry, so if you have a question or a problem, we will do our best to help you.
Whether you need to know what materials you need for a GRP roofing project or how to repair a gelcoat crack on your boat, we will have the answer!
Call our Technical Advisors on 01209 821018, send us an email - email@example.com, or visit the CFS Fibreglass Forum.
You can also see our guides on our website, in the Fibreglass Methods and Fibreglass Projects sections.
We have put together several guides to help you get the best from our products and your projects.
In our Methods section you will find guides and step-by-step advice on:
- Applying Laminate
- Mould Making
- Pouring Polyurethane Liquid Foam
- Conversion Tables
- Mixing Catalyst
- Preparing Resin for Casting or Laminating
- Working Area
- Working Out Quantities
...and in our Project section we have articles on:
- Car Audio Speaker Builds
Fibreglass Roofing (GRP Roofing)
- Fibreglass Pools and Pond Lining
- Gelcoat Repairs
We also have various resources available to download free of charge, such as product guides for Metrodeck, Xtreme Surfboard Resin and Nidaplast, the West System manual and the Sikaflex Marine Handbook. You can also download our price list, colour chart and Fibreglass Guide to keep for reference.
Once you know exactly how you're going to go about your project, you'll need to work out what products you need and in what quantities.
CFS can provide resins, gelcoats and topcoats (with the option to premix with pigment), resin additives, bonding pastes, fibreglass mat (CSM) and fabrics, foams and core materials, fillers, paints and primers, marine paints, solvents and cleaners, adhesives, tools and personal protective equipment (PPE), as well as instructional and informative books and data.
Our full range of products can be found in our Online Shop, and our sales team can help you with any product queries you may have.
CFS Fibreglass stocks a wide range of GRP roofing supplies.
If you are planning on starting a fibreglass roof project, we have all the resources you need to ensure your success.
- flat roofing manuals and guides
- specialist roofing resins (in a range of prices)
- roofing topcoat, including non-slip
- chopped strand mat (CSM) in a variety of weights, and surface tissue
- roofing trims and fascias, including internal and external corners
- tools, and solvents such as acetone
If you're not 100% sure of the quantities you need for your job, or want some advice on which roofing resin will be the most cost effective, our Technical Advisor and Sales team are happy to help. They can work out the materials you need for the size of your project and advise you of the best tools to use.
We've taken the hassle out of ordering with our Fibreglass Roof Material Packs.
We also have Tool Packs for large and small projects - they include buckets, rollers, brushes, acetone, PPE and hand cleaner.
We can provide the best resin, whatever your project requires. All our resins are supplied with the appropriate catalyst free of charge.
Our range includes...
General Purpose polyester resin:
- high quality, marine grade
- perfect for glass fibre & casting
- Lloyds approved for boat building & repairs
- low styrene emission
Easylam polyester resin:
- save time and money on labour and material costs
- improved wet out
- ideal for general moulding
- reduced fibre print and styrene content
- perfect for non critical applications such as mould cases
We can provide resin that has been specially designed to create the best results for specific jobs. All resins are supplied with appropriate catalyst free of charge.
Our range of special purpose resins includes...
Metrodeck Roofing System:
- fire retardant BS476 Part 3 FAB
- low styrene, flexible
- UV stable, chemical and heat resistant
- withstands roof traffic and thermal expansion
Fastcast polyurethane resin:
- low odour double component system
- specially designed for thin sections, or castings up to 20mm thick
- heat resistant, does not shatter
- low viscosity provides excellent surface detail and finish
Water Clear Casting resin:
- perfectly clear cast resin
- ideal for making jewellery, paperweights or embedding specimens
Xtreme Surfboard resin:
- specifically designed for surfboards
- high performance, UV stable
- excellent clarity
- heat and chemical resistant
Fire Retardant (class 1&2):
- BS476 part 7 (Class 1)
- BS476 part 7 (Class 2)
- epoxy based
- chemically resistant to acids, alkalines and oxidising agents
- heat resistant
- excellent bonding
West System Epoxy resin:
- stronger than polyester resin
- perfect for use with high performance materials such as carbon fibre and kevlar
- hard, chemically resistant, adhesive
- flow out and self levelling
- cures to clear finish
CFS are stockists of the West System range of products:
- resins and hardeners, including Boat Repair Kits and Mini Packs
- fillers, including Milled Glass, Microfibre, High/Low Density, Colloidal Silica, Filleting Blend, Barrier Additive, Microlight and Graphite Powder
- tools and solvents, including dispensers, rollers,frames and trays, squeegees, notched spreaders and cleaning solvents and solutions
- pigments in white, black, grey and blue
- peel ply
We offer brand specific West System information and user manuals free of charge.
As well as fibreglass fabrics, we also supply more specialist materials, such as Kevlar and Carbon Fibre.
These high performance materials are stronger than fibreglass, and are best used with epoxy resins as opposed to polyester. They can reduce weight by up to 40%.
Carbon Fibre and Kevlar are available in both fabric and tape form in various quantities.
We also stock a Carbon Kevlar mix fabric and Peel Ply.
Once you've got your materials, you need the right tools to get your project started!
We stock everything you need from rollers and brushes to buckets and spray equipment, as well as a range of power tools including polishers, sanders, jigsaws and drills.
With health and safety of the upmost importance both in the workplace and in the home, especially when using chemicals, it is essential that you have all the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) before you begin. We stock the highest quality products from trusted brands such as Kimberley Clarke, Kleenall, 3M, Bolle and Marigold.
We can provide gloves and goggles, masks and respirators, overalls and aprons, so that you and your projects are safe from start to finish.
Get your boat looking its best with our range of boat maintenance supplies.
We have antifouling and hull coating from leading brands such as International, Seajet and Coppershield.
International products are trusted worldwide for their high quality, and we stock Gelshield, Primocon, Cruiser Uno, Perfection, Interdeck, Compass, Schooner Gold and Watertite among others.
We stock Coastal, Shogun and Emperor ranges from Seajet, including antifouling, thinners and primers.
Available by special order to ensure fresh stocks, we can supply Coppershield 2000 Antifoul packs. The epoxy system provides excellent long-term marine growth resistance. The packs consist of 1kg of resin and hardener, and 2kg of pure copper powder.
We can also provide Strippit Antifouling Remover in 3 or 6 litre packs. This product will remove old antifouling without causing damage to epoxy or gelcoat finishings.
In our Craft Making section, we stock various supplies for making moulds and casts for just about anything!
Our Water Clear Casting Resin can be used to create paperweights, jewellery or for embedding specimens, and the cured resin will be perfectly transparent. Also suitable for craft making are our Fastcast 2-part Polyurethane Resin and standard Casting Resin.
For mould making, we supply Latex, Silicone and Flexil, as well as Alginate, Plaster, Clay and Plasticine.
To alter the final appearance of your resin, we have a range of resin fillers:
- Microdol H600 - fine, white powder, maintains pigment colour well
- Fillite - lightweight, hollow microsphere filler
- Talc - reduces cost, shrinkage and heat generation
- Metallic Jewels - a range of colours, alters the appearance of resin once cured
- Metal Powders - create realistic metallic effects