Cladco Profiles Ltd
We specialise in roof cladding sheeting supplies. Our options for roof cladding sheeting supplies are vast, with all application requirements catered for. We are an independent, family-owned company established in 1972 as a leading manufacturer and supplier of profiled metal sheeting. We manufacture and supply for most UK areas.
To provide a market leading range of roof cladding sheeting supplies, we utilise the latest sheet metal production machinery, giving us the ability to manufacture sheets and flashings to your requirements at short notice.
For roof cladding sheeting supplies and all related products and services, we are your one source.
Further to our vast roof cladding sheeting supplies, we offer numerous roofing sheet types and profiles. We provide roofing sheet types and profiles for varying application preferences and requirements, all at a cost-efficient price.
Our versatile service includes:
- Thousands of stock sheets in a wide range of colours and sizes
- Sheets made to any length
- Quality seconds and non-prime sheets available
- A fast delivery service
- A wide range of accessories
We also provide roof sheet coatings. Our supply of roof sheet coatings is of the highest quality and offers cost efficiency and unbeatable performance and durability.
The coated steel strip we supply and profile into sheeting and flashings is produced by leading suppliers including Corus, Arselor and Dobel, giving us control over quality and traceability of the materials we use.
We stock various roof sheet fastening systems for roofing and cladding. With our roof sheet fastening systems, we will help you use the correct application for your needs.
- Fixings and Screws - self drilling TEK type screws with a 5/16th hex head and saddle washers, fix in lower section of profiled sheet to either wood or metal purlins. Longer screws are available for fixing through insulation materials.
- Nails and Drive screw nails - twist ring shanked nails used together with a spat washer for use through the top of the profile to timber purlins. Spring Head Nails are traditional twist nails with a large head, used together with a spat washer for use with corrugated sheets through the top of the corrugation into timber purlins.