Compass Professional Development Ltd
Compass helps organisations to integrate sustainability and environmental management into their business strategy and operations.
We work closely with clients to:-
- Clearly identify organisational needs
- Develop and deliver a program of practical solutions
- Add value to the business.
We provide a mixture of
- Strategic Consultancy - Click HERE
- Training (environmental training and sustainable development training) - Click HERE
- Mentoring - Click HERE
Our team have a no-nonsense approach to turning environmental issues into business benefits and our environmental training and awareness programs are designed to get the message across to employees at all levels.
Our specialist areas include:
- Strategic Planning (environmental and sustainable development)
- Corporate risk management
- Environmental legislation and regulation
- Environmental Management Systems (including BS8555, ISO 14001 and EMAS and Green dragon)
- EMS Auditing
- Waste management and minimisation
- Duty of Care audits
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Ecological and carbon Foot printing
- Organisational Change Management
- Corporate Responsibility and Reporting (CSR/CR)
- Development of International Environmental Standards
Our staff and associates our recognised experts in their fields with many years of practical experience in working with a wide range of public and private sector clients. Compass also operates internationally, working with a clients from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds.
Increasingly, environmental and sustainable development considerations are key to identifying future trends accurately and to securing success. However, it can often be difficult for an organisation to identify and implement a strategy which will reflect accurately future trends. We
- Recognise and manage risks effectively
- Capitalise upon opportunities which arise
- Meet long, medium and short term goals
It is, however, essential that an organisation has a well thought out road map of the direction they need to take.
Compass works closely with boards and management teams to help them to determine which direction is right for their organisation and to enable them to develop, implement and maintain a strategic viewpoint which integrates effectively environmental and sustainable development considerations.
Innovative, Effective Environmental Training...
Effective training should lead to changes in behaviour which add value to individuals and organisations. Compass provides innovative, results-focused environmental training and sustainable development training which is designed to change the way people think and act. In order to achieve this we design our courses to be practical, memorable and enjoyable. Our courses are delivered by experienced practitioners who have been specifically selected for their wide subject knowledge and ability to train and motivate.
To support our environmental training and sustainable development training activities, Compass provides a range of mentoring services for both organisations and individuals. Our staff and associates are senior professionals in their own fields and experienced mentors. Many are also assessors for professional institutions such as the IEMA, CIWM and IoSH.