Construction Plant Services Ltd (CPS Ltd)
We offer a variety of quality new & used machines and attachments, all of which are world-class products. We are now the main agents for:
Doosan Construction Equipment, Daewoo , Bobcat, Terex, Moxy, Hanwoo/Prodem/Montabert, Kingshoffer, Prolec
Offering: Tracked, Wheeled & Mini Excavators, Wheeled, Skid Steer, Tracked & Backhoe Loaders, Telehandlers, Dumpers & ADTs, Rollers, Breakers & Demolition Equipment and many more Attachments
Whether new or used we have a machine for you
Whatever your requirements, do not hesitate to call us for assistance.
Construction Plant Services is a company dedicated to providing the best quality products at AFFORDABLE PRICES with an EXCELLENT SERVICE and support centre to back it up. With Offices and facilities in Cardiff and Devon we can comfortably look after Wales and the South and West of England.
We offer a variety of quality machines and attachments, all of which are world-class products.
Tracked Excavators, Wheeled Excavators, Mini Excavators, Wheel Loaders & Skid Steer Loaders, Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Telescopic Handlers, Site Dumpers, Rollers & Backhoe Loaders, Skid Steer Loaders, Track Loaders, Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Telehanders & Attachments, Hydraulic Breakers & Demolition Attachments, Grabs & Grapples, Safe Load Indicators & Weighloaders
With the pressure from modern working its more important than ever to know you have the support and backup when you need it.
Here at Construction Plant Services our goal is to provide the highest quality of service and support to all of our customers. We have invested heavily in order to provide you with the highest levels of after sales currently available. Our Service and Support teams are strategically located, factory trained service engineers operate from fully equipped service vehicles. This provides you with a level of support second to none, minimising down-time, increasing your fleet availability and profitability.
Should we be unable to repair your machine on site, we ensure it is collected, repaired and delivered back to you quickly, efficiently and safely.
Our Vision extends to the following aspects of CPSs product support strategy:
- The quality and availability of genuine and approved spare parts
- Fully trained mobile service engineers
- Maximum four hours response time for emergency breakdowns
- 24-hour parts and service facility, available seven days upon request
- Highly competitive pricing
- Expert diagnosis of equipment breakdown
- Computer links to manufacturers - saving downtime
- Extended warranty package.
- Product support packages, helping them to concentrate on what they do best.
What is it?
Allows customers ownership from Day 1 for tax and accounting purposes. Goods are invoiced to the Bank/Finance Company and the customer normally pays fixed instalments over an agreed period of 2-5 years. At the end of the agreement full title passes to the customer. The VAT is normally paid on signing the agreement.
- You can claim ownership allowance (WDA) as a charge against tax liability.
- Fixed repayments enable accurate budgetary and financial control.
- Economic ownership can help maintain Balance Sheet value.
- Particularly effective with second hand or long life equipment.
- Documentation and arrangements with suppliers are relatively simple.
What is it?
Tax Based Leasing is a long-term hire arrangement between the customer and the Bank. The customer pays rental for the use of the equipment and at the end of the hire period the goods can either be retained for an extended secondary period or alternatively, disposed of. Companies can benefit from a proportion of the sale proceeds upon disposal. This is particularly suited to longer-term transactions for large items of machinery linked over 5-7 years.
- Rentals are normally lower than Hire Purchase instalments as they reflect the effect of the Bank claiming ownership allowances.
- Customers can benefit from sale proceeds.
Construction Plant Services provide a comprehensive sales & service package over a broad range of franchise products as well as providing a selection of good quality used equipment for all requirements. Some of our franchises include: -
- Tracked Excavators, Wheeled Excavators, Mini Excavators, Wheel Loaders & Skid Steer Loaders.
- Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Telescopic Handlers, Site Dumpers, Rollers & Backhoe Loaders.
- Skid Steer Loaders, Track Loaders, Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Telehanders & Attachments.
- Hydraulic Breakers & Demolition Attachments.