Convert Recruitment Solutions Ltd
We are a niche recruitment agency supplying Health & Safety professionals. With over 40 years experience of recruiting staff globally we have already built a reputation of providing quality staff to clients for projects across the UK.
We provide the following types of staff:
- Health & Safety Advisor/Officers
- Health & Safety Consultants
- Health & Safety Managers
- Health & Safety Directors
- CDM-C (CDM Coordinators)
- Occupational Health Advisors
Our new mobile recruitment app will allow job seeking health, safety and environmental professionals looking for permanent or interim positions to search and apply for jobs while on the move. Convert Recruitment's unique mobile recruitment app is the first to be focused exclusively on the Health, Safety & Environmental job sector.
Features of our mobile recruitment app include:
- Free to download
- Easy to use tools to manage your career
- Free and Easy methods to contact us
- Flexible search criteria
- Be the first to receive our latest jobs
Looking for the next career opportunity? We work with clients to fill Health, Safety & Environmental vacancies at all levels and in all sectors - from graduate roles to senior management opportunities.
The job searching process may sometimes appear daunting but our responsibility is to ensure that we respond to you effectively and contribute in making each stage a positive and enjoyable experience.
Our honest and professional consultants have the market knowledge and experience to guide you through the job hunting process by being informative, understanding and respectful of your needs. Helping candidates achieve their career goals is the most rewarding aspect of our role.
At Convert we listen to your requirements and will maintain frank and open feed back to applications. We aim to treat you as an individual and will work for you to source opportunities that match your exact job search criteria.
- Our Services are free of charge
- Comprehensive Job Matching
- We offer objective Career advice
- We offer advice on CV format and content
There are a number of different criteria that are required by candidates when looking for health and safety jobs. The health and safety industry is an expanding sector where many opportunities will be available to the right person. The recognised qualifications / accreditations for health and safety professionals are from the following bodies:
- NEBOSH National Examination Board for Occupational Safety and Health
- IOSH Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- BSC British Safety Council
- TUC Trade Union Council