Critical Power Supplies Ltd
Whether you want an off-the-shelf, bespoke or turn-key solution, come and talk to Critical Power Supplies and benefit from over fifty years within the power protection and energy management fields. No other supplier can boast the depth of manufacturer knowledge available when it comes to standby power systems, generators, ups batteries, static transfer switches and uninterruptible power supplies.
Critical Power Supplies consists of two divisions focusing on the use of power and energy within critical installations. The company supplies individual systems and full turn-key packages with comprehensive 24-7 service and maintenance packages. The company is geared towards acting in the most environmentally friendly way and to providing its clients and stakeholders with an ECO approach to power and energy management.
The commercial arm of the business is based in Thame, Oxon from where the company supplies a wide range of off-the-shelf and built-to-order power and energy management systems. A nationwide service team provides round-the-clock maintenance to some of the UK’s most demanding clients across a broad spectrum of industries and disciplines.
Critical Power Supplies Ltd has pleasure in offering the following products and services.
Manufacturers product offered include:
- APC by Schneider Electric. (Smart-UPS, Smart-UPS RT, Smart-UPS on-line, Symmetra, Powerchute).
- Eaton UPS including Powerware and MGE Solutions. (5110, 3105, 5125, 9130, 9135, 9140, Ellipse ASR, EX RT, MX, Evolution).
- Gamatronic including modular and military solutions.
- GE Digital UPS. (Match, Match L, GT, LP, LP 33, Vision,)
- Riello UPS, (Dialog Vision, iDialog, iPlug, Master Dialog, Master Plus, Sentinel Dual, Sentinel Power, Sentinel Pro)
- CSB Batteries
- Yuasa Batteries
Renewable Energy Solutions:
- SMA Inverters
- Moser Baer Solar Panels
- Victron Energy
- Fuel Cells
- Battery replacement
- Recycling of legacy solutions
- Remote monitoring
UPS for Networks, Servers and Telecom's, Switches and Critical Applications
These UPS solutions are ‘plug and play’ offering a built-in battery back-up runtime with options for additional extended runtime upto several hours. Formats include: tower UPS, floor standing UPS, rackmount UPS and dual format UPS capable of either tower or 19" rackmount installation.