D-Celtech UK (Distributor of Weforma Shock Absorber Buffers)
We supply an extensive range of industrial shock absorbers. These industrial shock absorbers include adjustable and self-compensating models.
The industrial shock absorbers we supply also come with other enhanced features such as:
- The choice of three Stop Cap materials
- QPQ coated corrosion resistant body
- Interchangeable threaded options
- Stainless steel and plastic versions available
We supply a wide range of heavy duty shock absorbers.
Our heavy duty shock absorbers are particularly useful in accommodating the increase in kinetic energy in production cranes and automated stacker crane warehouse systems.
Our heavy duty shock absorbers include:
- Deceleration characteristics to customer specifications
- Marine and bellows protection options
- High-energy absorption
- A range of elastomer crane buffers available
Within our vast product range, we have a wide variety of air spring bellows. Our air spring bellows are particularly versatile as the ideal product for vibration isolation and a good alternative to pneumatic cylinders.
Further features include:
- Single/double/triple convolution models
- Rolling lobe and sleeve type options
- Stainless steel and high temp versions
We have a wide range of crane buffer dampers and elastomer springs available for use in end-positioning damping of crane systems and crane trolleys. Many shock isolation applications can be catered for with our crane buffer dampers.
- Cellular PUR construction
- Overrun buffers for elevators, limit stops
- Vibration isolation, equipment support
We have an extensive range of deceleration damping control products used in the control of lid and gate closures as well as for door damping, rotary damping and machine feed rate control.
Our deceleration damping control products include:
- Speed rate controls
- Rotary dampers
- Door dampers
- Adjustable deceleration cylinders