DaRo UV Systems
At DaRo UV Systems, we specialise in UV water treatment and have been installing UV systems for numerous applications for over four decades. We have structured our UV water treatment services into application areas each having their own specialist to guide our clients.
We include the following specialist areas in our UV water treatment:
- Effluent disinfection
- Pure water
- Offshore and shipping
- Swimming pool treatments
- UV treatments
- Rainwater harvesting
- Grey water treatments
- Water filtration
Ultraviolet disinfection for aquaculture is a perfect treatment solution for water in fish farms where a high nutrition based environment can be a potentially high breeding ground for many micro-organisms.
Sea water introduction in such farms can also bring the risk of vibrio anguillarum. Our ultraviolet disinfection for aquaculture equipment will decrease the risk of water-borne diseases such as vibriosis substantially and prevent many problematic outbreaks.
We boast a wealth of experience in effluent disinfection, a preferred method by environmentalists to bring many benefits to coastal areas and rivers. As part of this safe process, germicidal light destruct the pathogens without a residence tank usually utilising UV lamps immersed in the full flow of effluent discharge.
We supply many effluent disinfection systems that are simple to install, reliable and available in situ. Our EFF range features an automatic wiping system designed specifically for use in heavily contaminated fluid streams. Full details of our UV units can be found on our site.
We have extensive experience in supplying professional commercial UV water treatments and disinfection solutions for many areas in the commercial and industrial sectors.
We have expertise using commercial UV water treatments for the following:
- Brewing industry –disinfection of water going into the product without affecting taste and chemistry
- Bottled drinking water – disinfecting water without altering chemistry, taste or mineral content
- Stored water – disinfection of inlet and/or outlet of tanks
At DaRo our expertise in UV water treatment extends to residential drinking water where water needs to be essentially treated for potentially harmful micro organisms before washing, bathing and drinking.
We utilise UV light for the treatment of residential drinking water naturally and safely with the following advantages:
• UV does not use any harmful chemicals
• You cannot 'overdose' with UV disinfection as you may be able to with chemical disinfection
• Creates no residual by products in the water
• Very easy to fit in to a current water supply
• Inexpensive to purchase
• Inexpensive to run – a UV water disinfection system will usually use less power than a normal light bulb.
• No effects on the taste, odour or clarity of the water.
Rainwater harvesting is economic and eco-friendly providing a sustainable water usage solution. The Water Technology List (WTL) provides a perfect incentive for the investment of technologies to utilise water without waste.
It covers the following:
- Rainwater filtration equipment
- Rainwater storage vessels
- Monitoring and control equipment
- Rainwater treatment equipment
We provide many rainwater harvesting solutions with our background knowledge in the process and are happy to guide you through to your ideal system whether it includes roof catchments or groundwater systems, aquifers or groundwater recharge systems and subsurface dykes.