Dean Group International Ltd
Specialising in investment casting with manufacturing facilities in Manchester, Dean Group International also provide fully risk managed and quality assured low cost China supply of higher volume investment castings, die castings, commercial grade investment castings, forged parts and MIM including additional processes of machining, heat treatment, assembly and various surface finishes.
With ISO and TS accreditations and UK stocking facilities, we ensure continuity of supply with full visual, dimensional and chemical analysis. As well as having fast track rapid prototyping facilities in Manchester, we also provide 3D CAD design and product development support using our 3D CAD software and bespoke casting simulation package.
We have acquired extensive expertise in working with a wide cross section of industry sectors including oil & gas, specialist and mainstream automotive, rail, mining, renewables, aerospace, fire & safety and many more with specific focus on Baseefa/Atex and other critical applications.
We are a long established family owned business founded in 1972 as Manchester Investment Castings. Our experience, continuous investments in our technology and focus on customer needs provided us with consistent year-on-year growth.
Our high levels of technical expertise mean we are well positioned to tackle technically challenging projects and do so on a regular basis. Our portfolio of manufacturing options means we are able to provide the most appropriate solution from a technical and commercial perspective, be that UK manufactured or UK engineered and manufactured in China.
We are well positioned to tackle technically challenging projects - fabrication conversion into a casting.
Fabrication conversion into a casting – Our high levels of technical expertise mean we are well positioned to tackle technically challenging projects and do so on a regular basis.
- Converting fabrications into castings
- Transferring parts from other suppliers to our UK or China production
- Overcoming quality problems experienced by other suppliers
- Fast prototyping
- Fast response
- Transition from UK to China as demand for product increases, or to combat commercial pressures
- Fully risk managed and quality assured supply from proven, top quality and regularly audited sources
- Dedicated UK manufacturing for product that has to be EU sourced
- Investment casting (premium grade)
- Investment casting (commercial grade)
- Die casting (pressure)
- Die casting (gravity)
- Metal injection moulding (MIM)
Additonal processes, treatments and finishes
- Heat Treatment
- Surface finish (painting, plating, anodizing, e-coating, electro polish, mechanical polish, mirror polish, satin polish, grit blast, vibro rumble, tumble shot blast etc)
Our Manchester foundry has been running for over 40 years, encompassing the latest manufacturing techniques including automated cells and robotics. Ongoing investments raise the efficiency levels and we continue to modernise the facility to meet increasing demands. The foundry is capable of producing low to medium sized batches of investment castings and technically demanding or specialist work.
We have worked with our partners in China for more than 10 years, all parts produced via this route are fully engineered and quality assured by us and are supplied with UK certification, offering a low cost option for higher volume requirements.