Denman Instrumentation Ltd.
Denman Instrumentation can provide a team of highly skilled and experienced managers, engineers and technicians that specialise in the instrumentation, electrical and commissioning needs of clients within the power industry.
We provide additional resources for EPC contractors looking for a reliable team that can complete project work on time and to a high standard, therefore alleviating any of the added stress that is sometimes associated with contract labour.
We have extensive experience in providing instrumentation, electrical and commissioning support services, and our level of repeat business is testament to the value and expertise we offer our clients. They value our commitment to providing a first-class service and a long-term partnership.
Our range of instrumentation, electrical and commissioning support services includes:
- Project management — site managers, commissioning managers and planning
- Loop and function checks — from field device to operator station; producing as-built drawings
- Calibration — flow, pressure, level and temperature instrumentation, MOVs and pneumatic positioners
- Commissioning — putting into operation all instrumentation, electrical control panels and switchgear
- Maintenance — routine checks, calibrations and breakdowns
- Vital shutdown and outage work — A, B and C planned-outage works
- Profibus commissioning — hardware configuration of DP and PA, wiring fault-finding, and use of BT200 and ProfiTrace diagnostics
- Comp Ex hazardous area work — Comp Ex trained personnel for inspection work
- Operation — running a plant during the commissioning phase
Denman Instrumentation has an enviable reputation for providing turnkey instrument and electrical support for power projects and those in other industries. We are a one-stop location that can solve all your instrument and electrical requirements for your next project.
- Loop Check