Diamond Drilling UK Ltd
Diamond Drilling UK Ltd are a specialist diamond drilling, cutting and chasing company based in Sussex, with many years experience. We undertake many different and varied tasks in line with our clients needs. All our staff, except trainees, are CSCS registered, allowing us to deliver a fast and efficient on-site service.
- Diamond Core Drilling Wet / Dry
- Track, Floor and Wire Sawing
- Cutting Openings Ring Saw / Chain Saw
- General Strip Outs
- Partial Demolition
- Silent Concrete Crushing and Bursting
- Structural Openings Inserting Lintels / Steels
- Temporary Support
- Method Statements and Risk Assessment
Diamond core drilling produces a smooth positionally accurate hole through reinforced concrete, brickwork and many other types of stone, with an absence of dust and vibration.
The Diamond Wall Chasing process is invaluable to electrical and mechanical engineers for the installation of concealed conduit or pipes in either concrete or block work structures.
Diamond floor sawing ensures a fast and effective method of creating openings in reinforced concrete slabs or asphalt surfaces.
- Reducing screeds and levels, often referred to as Planing
- Removal of coatings, line markings & membrane
- Texturing & Grooving surfaces, often to increase Slip Resistance
Removal of laitence & surface deposits, including ice in cold stores