DP Consulting (Disability Equality Services) Ltd
An Access Audit from DP Consulting Ltd will provide you with the following benefits:
We will assess your compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and all other relevant legislation, your access policies and other relevant benchmarks and guidelines to ensure a future proof solution to access compliance for your services and premises.
- As we aim to target the real barriers to entry as defined through our extensive experience of disability issues we can ensure that the recommendations provided through our audit will prepare your services to reach their maximum potential for accessibility across the wide range of human diversity. This will increase the catchment of your service and increase your services potential for success.
- We prioritise all issues arising from our access audit and give advice on expenditure for each. This coupled with our post audit presentation of feedback, will allow you to maximise the potential of a budget in relation to access to ensure the most pressing issues are covered first. Our post audit consultancy will also put you in a position to develop long term strategic plans to developing access to your service.
Please click the title for more information.
Training to promote the inclusion and empowerment of disabled people using the Social Model of Disability. This can be delivered to frontline staff or to in-house company trainers in our “train-the-trainer” format.
We offer :-
- Assisting Disabled Customers
- More than Access - Including Disabled People
- How to Avoid Bad Publicity
- Disability Empowerment Training
We provide multiple training formats for understanding of Disability Equality the latest of which, our Equality Act (2010) Course, provides employers with an in depth and interactive approach to learning the provisions of the new Equality Act (2010) please see our Website or click the title for more information.
Our Access Auditor Training courses are designed to provides participants with a strong foundation for understanding effective access audits. All courses will be undertaken by a member of the National Register of Access Consultants (NRAC). Please click on the title for more information.