DPS Partnership Ltd.
DP Partnership Ltd is a leading digital print solutions provider based near Gatwick airport in the south of England.Our aim is to use our knowledge to help you achieve better quality and environmentally friendly print at lower cost. We make sure we understand what you are trying to do with the finished item and use that understanding to drive the project, from quote to delivery. We're passionate about service and work hard to make things happen smoothly and efficiently. We are committed to delivering exceptional results and helping clients maximise the value of communications within their organisations or marketplace.
Green Print doesn’t have to cost the earth…DPS Partnership recognises its responsibility towards protection of the environment and issues this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimising the environmental impact of its operations. This represents our general position on environmental issues and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business. Environmental Policy At DPS Partnership we seek excellence in every aspect of our business and are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations through the adoption of sound environmental practices including FSC Chain of Custody (FSC No: CU-COC-807273 BF) .
To achieve this commitment we will:
- Strive to continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised applicable best practice into our business operations.
Reduce our consumption of resources and improve efficiency in the use of
- Reduce the creation of waste by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials wherever practical.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling.
- Ensure environmental criteria are taken into account when procuring goods and services.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
To secure these objectives we will:
- Set objectives, targets and programmes to improve our environmental performance, including sustainable sourcing, carbon management, the use of ethical supply chains, preventing pollution and the pursuit of recognised environmental standards amongst our suppliers such as FSC paper sourcing, ISO 14001, EMAS and SA8000.
- Regularly review and audit our environmental practices and work with our service partners and suppliers to improve our performance and that of our industry generally work towards the relevant certification(s) for a company of our size and industry.
Through continued investment in the astonishing advances of modern reprographic and digital printing technology, we can produce material of higher quality at a greater speed than ever before.DPS can print colour or black and white in any size from business card to A0 and beyond. We also handle variable data for producing mail shots, brochures and material for one to one marketing. This means we can turn your full colour requirements into a powerful marketing or selling tool – all at the touch of a button. There is no waste and additional printing from digital archives ensures the highest possible consistency.
Our clients include many well known companies in the fields of information technology, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, retail sales and conference organisation. Digital printing is the most cost effective route for all colour print runs of between 1 to 1,000 and also the fastest growing sector of the print market allowing customers to forget ‘mass production’ and instead concentrate on ‘mass customisation’. In addition, we also offer a high volume photocopying service capable of printing almost 17,000 impressions per hour.
Some people may choose to accept less than perfection in order to get their jobs through the system.This will never be the case at DPS! We provide the complete service from the moment you deliver your disk or we receive a digital file via e-mail. Our studio can accept files in a large number of different formats on both PC and Mac platforms.
In addition, we will update files and scan old legacy documents storing them as digital images using optical character recognition software in case changes may be required in the future. Each job is proofed, checked, re-proofed if necessary and amended until the client is completely satisfied. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff take great pride in this often overlooked part of the printing process.