Dron and Dickson Ltd
Dron & Dickson are recognised as leaders in the design, supply of hazardous area electrical equipment. Our UK network of wholesale branches are able to supply quality brand name electrical equipment from all the leading manufacturers supported by the highest level of customer service. Many of these products can be viewed through our online catalogue.
Our Engineering Services Management (ESM) division offers clients a full range of electrical equipment supply and services across a wide aspect of electrical systems within the Oil & Gas business and also across various industrial environments from pharmaceuticals to distilleries. Whatever your requirements we can help, so contact us today
The Engineering Services Management (ESM) division of Dron & Dickson Ltd offers clients a full range of electrical equipment supply and services across a wide aspect of electrical systems, including electrical equipment design, electrical equipment maintenance and electrical equipment supplies. Dron & Dickson have extensive experience in installing and maintaining hazardous area electrical systems in both upstream and downstream facilities within the Oil & Gas business and also across various industrial environments from pharmaceuticals to distilleries. We are also actively undertaking and tendering for work in North Africa and the Middle East.
Our clients include BP, Shell, Nexen, ConocoPhillips, CNR International and Centrica Energy and we are able to offer, cost effective, technical solutions to meet all the latest industry legislation and standards. Our successful track record of delivering projects in a safe and reliable manner has enabled us to develop long term relationships and retain contracts with our customers.
Dron & Dickson have a proven track record in the following fields:
- Preparation and Maintenance of Client's Ex Equipment Register
- Maintenance of Ex Equipmentand Ex Enclosures
- Design, Installation and Maintenance of Lighting Systems
- Design and Installation of Small Design Scopes / Modifications
- Provision of Fully Competent Technicians
- Provision of Rope Access Technicians
- Weidmuller On-Site Junction Box Modifications
Established in 1927, Dron & Dickson have over 80 years experience in the supply of hazardous area products. In that time we have built a strong reputation based on, knowledge, experience, understanding and a commitment to service, making Dron & Dickson market leaders.
With branches in key locations throughout the UK & C.I.S., Dron & Dickson are able to provide products from all the leading manufacturers. Our highly trained staff are committed to providing the highest possible level of service to our customers.
Certified Junction Box Assembly
Dron & Dickson are the leading certified assembler of Weidmuller (Klippon) junction boxes in the United Kingdom. With an extensive stock holding of TB, STB and POK enclosures, our workshops are able to provide unrivalled competence, expertise, quality and service to customer specifications.
Dron & Dickson’s online catalogue includes products from the leading manufacturers of explosion protected equipment. Our catalogue includes products in the following categories
Audible & Visual Alarms
- Intrinsically Safe
- EEx d
- Glands For Armoured Cable
- Glands For Unarmoured Cable
- Accessories for Cable Glands
- Cable Ladder
- Cable Ties
- Cable Tray
- Control Stations
- Isopad Drumheater
- Isopad Gas Bottle Heater
- IS Isolated Barriers
- Signal Conditioners
- Junction Boxes
- Recessed Fluorescent
- Plugs & Sockets
- Lockout / Tagout
If you cannot find what you are looking for, have any questions or require more information on any of our products, please here to enquire.
Our Management System... Your ongoing assurance...
Dron & Dickson is registered to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 with the leading certification body LRQA. We are also one of the first companies to be part of the FPAL (First Point Assessment) Verify Scheme for Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety.
This gives you the peace of mind that our Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management Systems undergo an intensive audit every six months and when you do business with Dron & Dickson you have the confidence that:
- We have clear processes that deliver what we promise on time, every time.
- We constantly check your upstream supply chain to ensure quality and on time delivery standards are maintained.
- We listen to you and review our internal performance to continuously improve on our service performance.
- Our wholesale operations meet and exceed not only the legal minimum but also the stringent standards laid down in ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- As licensed waste carriers, meet and exceed waste management standards laid down by The Environment Agency and The Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA).
- The Dron & Dickson team is trained to bring you the best possible service.
- Our Engineering Management Services give you an assurance of competency to the very highest standards of technical and safety expertise.
- With OPITO Trained Competency Assessors and an FPAL Verified Competency Assurance, the ongoing maintenance of our Competency Assurance System is visible to you via FPAL.
Commitment to sustainability...
- We actively work with our supply chain to ensure that our environmental policy is implemented during design, manufacture, installation, and disposal so that we can reduce our impact on the environment from ‘cradle to grave'.
- By setting ourselves challenging business, environmental and health & safety objectives as a basis of continual improvement, the Dron & Dickson team are striving to become best in class.
- We are passionate about the environment and have ISO 14001 certification.
- And don't forget, if you are an FPAL member log on now to access our capability profile and see the performance feedback from our customers that we actively use as a basis for continual improvement.