Dymet Alloys Division of Corewire Ltd
Dymet Alloys specialise in the production of tungsten carbide hard metal products for industrial wear part and bespoke production tooling applications.
Together with the Dymet Tungsten Division, suppliers of tungsten products for the electronics and specialist lamp manufacturers, we are today a Division of Corewire Ltd operating from our own purpose built production facility based in Ash Vale, Hampshire.
Established in 1952 Dymet Alloys produce an extensive range of ISO standard and special cobalt and nickel binder tungsten carbide alloys grades to meet individual customer specifications and requirements for cylindrical and flat, sintered and finished ground components.
- Large range of powders blended on site including submicron grades
- Cobalt & Nickel based binders
- Components produced by automatic pressing, isostatic pressing and customised shaping
- Vacuum sintering and sinter-HIP to control chemical composition
- Components supplied finished ground
- Complete finished assemblies using mechanical retention, brazing or adhesive bonding.