EC Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
With a procurement office basied in Hong Kong, the primary function of ECSCS is to provide clients with a direct ' upstream ' supply chain service for virtually any product or service that can be sourced from Chinese and South East Asian Suppliers.
The primary benefit that users of this service enjoy is cost down on the supply of materials sourced from the region.
However, local presence in Hong Kong provides many other key benefits:-
- We have staff on the ground in Hong Kong and China to micro manage your orders/projects.
- Understanding of local export and import law.
- Experience in shipping and logistics from and to Asia.
- Cost savings by obtaining true Asia pricing.
- No need for expensive flights, visas, hotels, etc to review your project. We are just a phone call away and can be on site the same day.
- We understand the European market with our UK staff interfacing fully with customers from the UK and Europe.
- We can help with low to medium volume work as well as high quantity projects.
- Multi-lingual staff - Native English speakers as well as Mandarin and Cantonese.
- We have invested time and money in selecting the best quality suppliers to provide the best 'fit' for the UK & European market so you don't have to.
- Avoid the lottery of selecting an offshore supplier via the internet.
- Understanding of local customs and laws.
- Staff available around the clock, no need to worry about time differences.
- We can organise supplier visits including visas, hotels, transport, etc
- Our engineering and test departments in China will help ensure the smooth inception of your production run and ensure quality.
- We can select the most suitable supplier for your product/project from our quality supply chain.
- ALL suppliers have signed NDA agreements.
- We can 'sanitize' your data in the UK/Europe prior to it being sent to our suppliers for quotation, to ensure confidentiality.
- PCB Bare Boards
- Metal & Plastic Fabrications
- Injection Moulded Parts
- Power cords
- ESD & Clean Room Consumables
- Bespoke Manufactured Parts
Virtually any type of product is available, but the products we supply from fully audited suppliers based in China and the South East Asian Region are primarily for electronics manufacturing.
- How can I be sure of the quality of the supplier?
All our Asian suppliers have been carefully selected and subjected to a comprehensive visit report. Customers are welcome to view the visit reports. Our suppliers are all approved to internationally renowned standards as relevant to their aspect of manufacturing
i.e. ISO9001, ISO14001, TS16949, etc.
- Are you using sales agents in Asia?
No. We have directly signed up all our carefully selected suppliers. We have direct contact with them and have built up strong relationships with them.
- How do you overcome the language difficulties?
At EC we are proud of our multi-lingual staff. We have staff who are native speakers in English, Mandarin and Cantonese. This means we there is no language barrier to our operation.
- How will my goods be shipped?
The choice is yours. We can ship directly via our freight companies, or you can choose for us to ship via the carrier of your choice. We offer Air and Sea services, so you can choose which best suits your company in terms of cost and speed.
- Is it possible for me to visit the factory where my goods will be made prior to placing an order?
Yes. We can help organise customer visits to anyone of our factories and with many being geographically close to each other, you may be able to visit more than one, or indeed several in quite a short timescale. We can help organise hotels, visas and transport and will accompany you on your visit.
- I have an enquiry, but will the quantity be too small for Asian manufacturers?
Not necessarily. Our supply chain has been designed to suit the UK and European market. We specialise in medium volume enquiries. If you are unsure, please give us a try and we will try our best to help.
- What if I request samples first, prior to order placement?
No Problem. Where possible, we will try and provide samples FOC. Sometimes we charge the tooling only for PCB samples and we will always provide samples first for PCB Assemblies prior to full production.
- What if my project is China Restricted?
We can still handle your enquiry. Our influence throughout the region will ensure that we can still offer a solution and provide a quotation.
- I'm concerned about data control? How is this managed?
We take data control very seriously. All our suppliers have signed NDA's and all data we receive will go into our UK office first to be 'sanitised' before it is sent to Asia for quotation. We place a high emphasis on data control.
- Won’t the time difference effect when I can contact your company?
The simple answer is No. With offices in the UK and Asia, we have staff working around the clock to ensure you will be able to contact a member of EC staff 24hours a day.
- I am interested in offshore manufacture but my product is only in design stage. Can you help?
We can take on a project in the development stage and work closely with you throughout the product life cycle and our UK design department can help by offering expertise and advice to ensure the best solution for your project.