Electronic Technicians Ltd
Established over 25 years ago, Electronic Technicians Ltd has been supplying the electronic assembly sector with a wealth of manufacturing solutions.
Electronic Technicians Ltd offer solutions suited to a range of industry markets including defence, aerospace, medical, marine, environment, and communications.
Our services are provided in accordance with an array of high quality standards such as ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and the impressive AS 9100 environmental standard for aerospace distributors.
ETL's vision is to aim to provide a high quality and consistent service offering prices unaffected by market conditions. We keep our promises with responsible and valid business ethics focused on honesty and integrity.
ETL's vision and intention is to maintain lasting relationships with our clients, suppliers, company and employees and help everyone optimise their profitability.
We have been providing for the defence sector since 1984. We pride ourselves with an exceptional quality electronics products suite for sea, air and land applications. Our range of defence electronics are durable and highly reliable and meet all the highest quality assessments and are independently verified to ISO9001 and AS 9100.
We are entrusted to manufacture:
- Flight recorders for Eurofighter
- BLOS equipment used across the entire UK Rotary fleet
- Cable harnesses for Challenger tanks
- Ground test boxes for Tornado fighter planes
- Power supply units for Eurofighter
- Flight deck instrument control electronics
We provide global medical companies with electronic products integrated with innovative technologies and flexible approaches to usage.
Our wealth of experience in this areas means we supply medical products for organisations dealing with:
- Cell biology
- Protein science
- Wound care and therapeutic surfaces
- Hybridisation and DNA analysis
We also have been supplying the aerospace industry with electronics products since 1984. We offer a range of safe of reliable solutions, durable enough to meet an array of quality standards.
Our aerospace products have been supplied for commercial and military aircraft applications and also include:
- Aircraft electrical power solutions
- Sensing and control solutions
- Fluid management solutions
- Communication systems
- Flight recorders
- Navigational equipment
Our electronic products for the media and communications areas cater for this technology focused industry. We continually invest and develop our innovative technological equipment and because of this, we can support the media and communications sector with high quality products suited to a range of applications.
Our selections of solutions have included:
- Time division multiplexers
- Routers and switches
- Patch panels
- Recording studio equipment
- Ruggedised harness assemblies for arena events
We offer the energy and environment market with a range of flexible and safe solutions meeting independently assessed standards. Work undertaken by the energy and environment sectors often take place in hostile and challenging environments and our products are durable enough to withstand many of these applications.
Our electronic manufactures have included:
- Cable looms for oil rigs
- Contamination monitoring equipment
- Surveillance, emergency and environmental monitoring
- Combustion control systems
- Exploration equipment
Our cable and harness assembly are manufactured to IPC 620 class 3 standards and used by the telecommunications and industrial electronics market, aerospace, defence, nuclear, and medical.
Cable and harness assembly are produced in the highest quality and are reliable enough to mean we have been trusted to produce solutions for many blue chip organisations. Our full range of cable and harness assembly consists of prototyping, repair and refurbishment.
They also include:
- Cable assembly
- Complex harnesses
- Automated cable preparation
- Wire wrapping
- Automated testing
- Crimp strength testing
- Cabinet wiring
We have a range of electrostatic-safe production equipment able to produce electronics from complex surface mounts through hole PCB assembly automated placement systems. Our surface mounts and through hole assembly products are produced in accordance to IPC-A-610 class 3 standard and inspected.
Our selection of services includes:
- Europlacer's Automated Integrated Intelligence SMT pick and place machines
- Hand placement
- Semi-automatic through hole
- Re-flow soldering
- Wave soldering
- Lead free assembly ROHS
- ETL offer design for manufacture (DFM) advice to ensure cost effective production, product reliability and reduced lead time
We offer complete product assembly including test and release services. We combine our experience in mechanical assembly with a range of disciplines and electro-mechanical knowledge to offer a quality complete product assembly service.
Our range includes:
- Turnkey project management is also offered by ETL and we manufacture a selection of electronics products for both defence and commercial customers
- ETL offer complete electronics product assembly which includes:
- Project management
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Material management
- 1st article inspection