Electroserv (TC and S) Ltd
Electroserv, with over 30 years of experience and expertise in the supply of temperature and process control instrumentation, is ideally placed to meet all of your needs for a wide range of control instrumentation.
Manufactured to the most rigorous quality standards, and designed right from the initial concept stage to meet the ever-increasing demands of modern 21st century manufacturing, you can have confidence that all of our products will meet the most exacting standards and applications placed on them.
By supporting our own manufactured products with the best of the leading world manufacturers, including West, we can offer a complete service to you from design and configuration to quick delivery and installation, a full project life-cycle service. This is backed up by our after-installation service, which ensures that you get continuing support for the full life-time of the product.
Our service is second to none, and we pride ourselves on being able to provide you with the best, most cost-effective solution, both in terms of technical need and cost factors.
YOU CAN BE SURE THAT WHATEVER YOUR NEED, WE HAVE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICE TO MEET IT.
Electroserv is THE sole UK distributor of the Partlow MRC 5000 and 7000 Circular Chart Recorders. Basic Recording at its Best! Designed with the latest innovations in recording technology, enclosures, and functionality, the 1 and 2 Pen Circular Chart Recorders are Slim, Trim, and Simple.
- Slim and Trim
- Easy to Set Up
- .56" High LED Display
- Optional Process or High/Low Limit Alarms
- Wide Range Power Options
- Optional Low Voltage
- Two Yeay Warranty
- Optional Configuration Port
- Non Volatile Memory instead of battery back-up
An excellent value in its class, thee B856 features a compact 1/16 DIN package, the precision of digital setting, versatile functionality, and a straightforward button per-digit interface. It can be easily programmed to perform any standard timing operation: On-Delay, Off-Delay, Interval or Repeat Cycle. A unique On-Delay, Interval Mode can in many cases perform the function of two separate timers. Click on the image for a specification sheet
- Button per-digit preset entry simplifies setup and operation
- Universal Power Supply accepts 24-240 VAC or 24 VDC
- Industry Standard Socket Connection
- Designed to meet IEC 801 level 4 noise immunity standards for increased reliability
- Unique On-Delay/Interval mode lets one unit do the work of two in many applications
- Programmable security levels prevent unauthorised setpoint or program changes
- Field selectable for operation in On-Delay, Off-Delay, Interval, or Repeat Cycle modes
- High Contrast dual line LCD display indicates both Process Time and Preset Value
Electroserv stock a huge variety of Thermocouples and Resistance Thermometers. Consequently we are unavailable to display every type, however, shown below is a selection of some of the products we stock.
We stock the following:-
- Thermocouple Introduction & Thermometry
- Minerally Insulated Flying Leads (MIFL)
- General Purpose, Flying Leads (GPFL)
- Thermocouples for Plastics Machinery
- Thermocouples with Adjustable Bayonet Fittings
- Minerally Insulated Plug & Socket Termination
- Minerally Insulated with Terminal Head (MICH)
- Thermocouple Application Specific Types
- Resistance Thermometers & Thermometry
- Resistance Themometers
- Resistance Thermometers Application Specific