Enercon Industries Ltd
- A foil rate of 60 units per minute from a single head with 0.3 second cycle time
- An Enercon Induction contact sealer uses far less energy than conventional hot plates
- Resulting in at least 25% reduction in energy use
- Reducing CO2 emissions and consequently carbon footprint
- Foil thickness can, in general, be reduced from 60 micron down to 20 micron - a saving of more than 50% on the amount of foil being used.
- The sealing head and power unit can be retro-fitted to existing lines
- The maintenance on induction contact sealers is substantially less than contact heating plates
We offer a complete line of corona, plasma and flame surface treaters designed for promoting surface adhesion on a wide assortment of films and objects. Our corona, plasma and flame surface treaters clean, etch and functionalise surfaces to allow printing, coating, laminating, bonding, painting and decorating.
Visit our website to see our range of induction cap sealing videos. Our induction cap sealing videos includes:
- The super seal junior
- Induction cap sealing: improving productivity
- Induction cap sealing insights
- The super seal max
- The super seal touch
- The super seal 50, 75, 100