Engineered Air Treatment Ltd
* Suppliers of Dampers and Louvres for the Noise Control and Power Generation Industries*
- Motorised Louvres- to allow air to pass through the inlet of a generator or building.
- Pneumatic Dampers-blades close or open upon air signal.
- Solenoid Dampers-blades close or open upon power signal
- Gas retention dampers-to minimalise the amount of gas within a building or generator. 98% seal when closed.
- Gravity Flap louvres- to release the pressure build up within a building/generator.
- Non-Return dampers-
- Acoustic Louvres- to minimalise sound.
- Volume Control Dampers-
- Smoke/Fire dampers- in event of a fire link will melt and shut off the blades.
- Butterfly dampers
- Weather Louvres.- to restrict rain entering buildings and generators.
- BS EN 1751:1999 CLASS 2 DAMPERS
- Blast Dampers- blades designed to shut or open on blast.
- Atex Dampers-similar to motorised but rated to zone 1 and zone 2 to CE EX II2G c IIC T1..6X.
- Filter Gates- to hold various filter media. One side fixed the other side hinged.
- CO2 Dampers- te recirculate Co2 within a building / generator.
Established in 1983 as a design and sales company serving the special requirements of the noise control and power generation industries. We have continued to expand due to the service provided by our dedicated team and have recently combined with our manufacturing company to provide our clients with a complete design, sales, manufacturing and after sales service second to none.
We have also supplied products to can cold, Hazardous and Marine environments.
We Specialise in a variety of bespoke products, ranging from C02 Dampers to newly tested
We are continually monitored for ISO 9001:2008 and pride ourselves on providing a quality service and products.
All Dampers are designed in house to meet the customers individual needs in a range materials and paint finishes.
Our products have been installed on projects world wide, both on and off shore for a variety of companies in the following areas:
Aero Engine Test Cells
Oil Rigs and Turbines
Complimentary products include:
Motorised smoke dampers
Sheet metal ductwork