Here at Eurospark, we are recognised experts in specialised EDM spark erosion. We provide unrivaled knowledge base and technological expertise. Our latest product range of new machines is vast and represents fantastic value for money whether simple or complex EDM spark erosion, fast and efficient fast hole drilling, or sophisticated wire erosion.
We supply manual spark erosion machinery for industrial use.
Our manual spark erosion solutions include:
- Auto calculating software with almost 10,000 stored sets of machining conditions
- Choice of easy to use control medium, either colour LCD screen or soft keys and LEDs
- Programmable Z axis for power stepping up to 10 parameters
- Anti-arc auto adjustment
- Tungsten carbide machining circuit
- Three axis integral DRO
We supply cost-effective 3 Axis CNC spark erosion technology.
Our CNC spark erosion machines have options including:
- Choose from a PC based control or Heidenhain TNC
- Built-in EDM “data for optimised machining
- 14” CRT with graphics
- Pitching and orbiting
- 3 Axis Interpolated Contour Machining
- Auto Edge Find and centre find
- Intermittent Flushing
- C axis and ATC options
We supply cost-effective wire erosion machines.
Our high performance wire erosion machine range includes:
- Choice of co-axial flushing or submerged tank
- Large capacity models available
- 5 tonne max component on table
- Sophisticated auto wire threading
- Fast cutting speeds
- 20kg wire spool capacity
- 6th axis options available
- Off-line programming
Our EDM hole drills provide fast and reliable hole drilling up to 6mm.
The benefits of our EDM hole drills include:
- Holes 0.2mm to 6mm
- Drills hardened steel, alloys, tungsten carbide
- Integral 3 axis DRO
- Fully automated cutting cycle
- Deionised water cutting fluid
- Fuzzy Logic - for adaptive control of cutting conditions (option)
- Modular version with universal tilt and swivel head
- CNC model with fully automated cycle, pitching and toolchanger (option)
We have a number of integrated component and equipment design software packages. Our innovative component and equipment design software creates realistic animations enabling us to establish how products will look and perform at the beginning of the development cycle. This enables us to convert to real parts quickly and accurately, providing shorter lead times and competitive prices.