Evacusafe UK Ltd
Here at Evacusafe, we specialise in providing total evacuation solutions to assist mobility impaired people who need assistance when evacuating a building. Our total evacuation solutions enable you to meet workplace safety obligations, help reduce manual handling and the need for heavy lifting.
We provide evacuation solutions for:
- Care homes
- Leisure facilities
We supply tracked evacuation chairs to assist with safe and comfortable evacuation in an emergency. Our tracked evacuation chairs are designed to be used with people who have a disability, an injury, mental health or are pregnant.
Our products meet current requirements under UK legislation including the equality act 2010 and fire safety order (2005) for non-discrimination.
Are products are available to purchase or rent.
Our modern evacuslider rescue mattresses are available in three different models to suit your requirements. Our evacuslider rescue mattresses are quick and easy to use and provide a cost effective to overcome evacuation difficulties such as narrow corridors, staircases and fire escapes.
Our range includes:
- Premium adjustable evacuslider
- Evacuslider excel model
- Evacuslider standard model
Our ambulance transit chairs are designed to be used to carry patients up and down stairs. Our ambulance transit chairs can be used by 2, 3 or 4 people depending on the person being evacuated. They offer excellent manoeuvrability and are useful if there is no lift available.
Our transit chairs range includes:
- 4 wheel transit chair
- 2 wheel transit chair
- Home emergency transit chair
We provide evacuation equipment training using RoSPA approved course material. Our evacuation equipment training can be tailored to suit most types of evacuation equipment. You will know have to use your equipment safely and effectively.
- Basic operator course
- Key Trainer course
- Cascade training to other colleagues
Our products and services have a wide range of applications, key features and benefits that will suit your evacuation needs. Our Evacusafe evacuation chair is suitable for use within buildings in the corporate, leisure and public sectors.
Our key features and benefits include:
- Choice of equipment to suit your individual needs
- Simple setup offers fast deployment and ease of use
- Extremely versatile for optimum manoeuvrability
- Chair includes arm rests, seat belt, cushioned head rest and brake for ultimate safety and comfort.
- Fold away for ease of storage
- Equipment and training ‘Bundles’ available
- Hooks, cover, signage, DVD (tracked chairs), instruction manual included as standard
- RoSPA approved comprehensive training options