Fibrefusion Limited is a company dedicated to manufacturing high quality composite flat panels and providing sub-contract waterjet cutting and CNC router profiling services
Fibrefusion is based in Falmouth Cornwall
Abrasive Waterjet Machining - Fibrefusion offers a fast turn-around and cost effective cutting and profiling service suitable for shaping almost any material from foam or wafer thin glass to very thick steel or granite. 3m by 2m cutting area.
CNC Router profiling and shaping - At Fibrefusion, we have the experience and capacity to cut 2D and some 3D shapes using our CNC Router. It has a 3m by 2m cutting table and can cut almost any shape.
Composite Panels - Fibrefusion builds panels made from carbon fibre and other high-performance fibre reinforced resins for a variety of industries and clients. The versatility, strength and aesthetic properties of composite materials lend them to a wide range of applications and environments from packaging and medical equipment to aerospace, motor sport, and yachting.
Fibrefusion can help produce your products to an excellent standard - reliably and consistently
Waterjet Cutting Cornwall the South West and Nationwide.
At Fibrefusion, we specialise in the design & manufacture of high quality fibre-reinforced laminated sheets. Our range of laminates is vast. You can specify any core material from carbon fibre or glass fibre wadding to foam or super lightweight honeycomb.
We have a special relationship with Cranford Engineering Ltd in Ashtead, Surrey who can offer general engineering to businesses both locally and nationwide. Cranford Engineering are primarily toolmakers to the rubber but have a wide range of abilities including:
- CNC turning, milling and spark erosion.
- Producing machined parts using the latest version of NC Graphics Machining Software (data can be supplied as IGES files on disk or via e-mail).
- A comprehensive spark erosion service with fast turnaround using conventional copper or carbon electrodes (customers own electrodes are acceptable).
- Bead blasting i.e. cleaning surfaces by the impact of very fine glass beads carried by a jet of compressed air (small dry items only).
- TIG welding of steels and alloys.
- Drilling, turning, milling (turret/universal) and fitting.
- Parts manufactured to customers specification.
- Skimmimg cylinder heads, brake discs and drums, etc.
- Removing broken taps, drills, studs and bolts, etc.
If you need something made, constructed or repaired, why not come and see us?