Amencon is an independent consultancy specialising in asbestos management and providing health, safety and environmental advice to property owners and employers throughout the UK.
Amencon's services include:-
- Asbestos Surveys and Inspections
- Asbestos Management Plans
- Asbestos Registers and Management Software
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Auditing of Asbestos Removal Projects
- Risk Assessment
- COSHH Assessment and Monitoring
- Noise Surveys
- Hand-Arm Vibration Surveys
- Indoor Air Quality Surveys
- LEV Inspection and Testing
- CAD Drawing Services
- First Aid Training
- Ergonomic Assessments and Manual Handling
A mencon has been involved in the surveying, identification and removal of asbestos from buildings for over 20 years. Our staff are highly qualified in health and safety issues including Member of the Faculty of Occupational Hygiene (MFOH) and Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner (CMIOSH) status.
Coupled with the high level of technical expertise and practical experience is a commitment to quality through accreditation by UKAS to ISO 17020 for surveying for asbestos in premises.