We provide chemical process management services to the chemical industry. We specialise in contract chemical manufacturing and contract chemical processing.
We can make introductions to suitable contract chemical processors within the tolling industry or enter into service agreements and manage your contract chemical process requirement from receipt of order, through processing to delivery back to you.
We have many years experience in the chemical toll processing industry. We have provided toll processing operations in many industries including plastics, paint, lubricants, soil and groundwater remediation.
As part of our toll processing services, we introduce clients to suitable toll processors if the client wants to have a hands-on approach to the tolling operation. If you are looking for expert advice and guidance in the chemical toll processing industry, please contact us in confidence.
Our clients include small family-run chemical companies. As part of our chemical process consultancy, we help firms develop new products for their specific field. We also help international companies meet their tolling requirements around the world.
Within our chemical process consultancy, we have solid working relationships with toll processors accredited to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and BRC for food processing operations. If you are looking for expert advice and guidance in the chemical process industry, please contact us in confidence.
We have many years experience within the chemical processing services. Our services are geared to the following fields within the chemical industry:
- Repacking - powder and liquid products
- Blending - powder and liquid products
- Kibbling - breaking down of compacted materials
- Milling - particle size reduction
- Sieving - removal of oversize and contaminants
- Tanker Loading powder and liquid products
- Liquids processing - solutions, dispersions, decanting
- Surplus Chemicals - buying and selling
- Pigments - repacking and sachet filling
- Warehousing - short and long term storage