Forces Recruitment Services Ltd
Our Mission Statement:
As a specialist Recruitment Consultancy, Forces Recruitment Services (FRS) aims to be the premier conduit between highly skilled, ex-Armed Forces candidates and client organisations seeking to appoint the very best individuals possible.
A dedicated and customer-focused organisation with immense pride in our work, we are totally committed to providing recruitment solutions, making FRS one of the most diligent Consultancies in the industry.
Forces Recruitment Services Ltd exists to match highly trained individuals from one of the highest skilled workforces in the world to companies with quality jobs, across a wide range of market sectors.
FRS focuses on satisfying both employer and candidate with a high quality, proactive one stop recruitment solution specifically focused on ex military candidates and aims to be the first port of call for employers seeking ex military employees.
Our Services:We have over 10 years' experience in helping to resettle Forces leavers.
We know when people are leaving, where they want to resettle and where to find them. Trust FRS and we will help you to find the right person for the right job!
The company is run by ex-forces personnel, therefore we understand how the resettlement process works and what trade skills and qualifications forces personnel leave with. This will allow us to match a detailed brief to the staff you are looking to recruit
Our candidate database covers a large percentage of service leavers ready to leave in the next twelve months and those who have already left, so we can provide both long term and short term recruitment solutions. Our database also comprises over 500 specialist fields, therefore helping you to recruit people for specialist jobs. Our service has been proven to save organisations wishing to recruit ex-military personnel to save considerable sums of money through not having to resort to using high street agencies and print advertising.
- logo/image in a prominent position of FRS website home page with brief job description
- vacancy details contained within FRS website jobs database
- applications received are forwarded directly to client contact(s) for further contact to be made.
- logo/image on prominent position of FRS website home page with brief job description vacancy details contained within FRS website jobs database
- 'live' search on FRS candidate database and e-mail notification of the opportunity sent to candidates
- Promotion of vacancy on 6 specialist Armed Forces job boards (FRS website, Defence Jobs, The List, 4Exmilitary, Civvy Jobs, Right Job)
- Applications received are forwarded directly to client contact(s) for further contact to be made.
Forces Recruitment Services (Wiltshire & Gloucestershire)
15 Gosditch Street
Tel: 01285 654566 / 01285 612012
Contact: Nick Lyons AIRP MBIFM