We are experts in fume control systems and stock all types of fume cupboards and extraction systems.
We are always looking to improve and enhance the way we communicate our services and the impact they have upon our customers. For example, the improvements we have made to our website are continuing to help our customers receive the right information at the click of a button.
We were established in 1991 and our senior employees have over 25 years experience within the fume cupboard and fume extraction industry.
Radio active fume cupboards are constructed with a 316 grade stainless steel one-piece internal chamber. The chamber is fully welded with radiused seams and polished.
For additional protection, lead lined chambers are also an option. These fume cupboards are available in both standard and non standard sizes including a full range of services and optional extras.
Low level cupboard and step-in fume cupboards are ideally used where increased internal height or low level worktops and drainage is essential.
We are an ISO 9001 registered company and all work and products, like our low level cupboards, are completed to all current British Standards and comply with the latest technical and safety regulations.
Chemical stations are extensively used in microelectronics, pharmaceutical and educational establishments where both product and personnel protection is paramount. We manufacture custom-built chemical stations with or without HEPA filtered air supply. Exhaust is transferred via downdraught slots and perforated worktops then discharged and filtered and re-circulated. Laminar flow is to a minimum of BS5295 Class E/F.
The specification of chemical stations are:
- The wet stations can consist of 3 sections, top, middle and bottom
- The top section can be a plastic or epoxy coated steel box housing fan and HEPA filter arrangements
- The middle section provides the working enclosure with the front section having a vertically sliding sash arrangement
- The bottom section provides a framework with cassette, worktop and extract take-off point
Internal linings and worktops are chosen for their suitability for the chemicals and processes used, and the materials used include stainless steel, PVC and Polypropylene.
Our optional and extra services include:
- Alarm/control panels
- Water front controls and outlets: cold/hot water, steam
- Spray guns for wash down of worktop area
- Gas front controls and outlets: nitrogen, compressed air, natural gas, vacuum, hydrogen
- Electrical socket outlets: single, double, RCD protected, spark proof
- Waste outlets: circular drip cups, oval drip cups, sinks, troughs
- Manufactured from PVC, clear acrylic, epoxy coated mild steel, stainless steel
- Wall, ceiling, bench mounted or free standing
- Enclosing panels to backs and sides with or without viewing panels
- Folding visors or sliding sashe
Our superb range of optional extras and services consist of:
- Support frames, underbench cabinets
- Socket outlets fitted into bench
- Mounted turrets
- Enclosures can be supplied either re-circulatory of fully extracted
All products are created and produced using modern machinery equipped with the latest CNC technology for cutting, punching and bending operations.
Prior to the epoxy powder coating of components, on a fully automated and computerised painting plant, painting and finishing is carried out using a detailed stage cleaning process. This process guarantees consistent paint quality, thickness and finish. Delivery and installation is carried out by our own highly skilled installation engineers using our own fleet of vehicles.
Our development teams are constantly reviewing new designs for dust and fume extraction and other products. As well as investigating new materials, we are often discussing the ever-changing requirements of our clients.
Our ongoing development programme ensures pur products, like dust and fume extraction systems, are always ahead in design, specification and safety. We also always ensure we are working to and fully compliant to the latest British Standards.
Our fume extraction systems are designed to meet the latest safety and clean air regulations working to DW 154. They also achieve exceptional dilution and dispersion of emitted pollutants to protect the local environment and population. The specifications of fume extraction systems are:
- Manufactured from PVC, fire retardant Polypropylene, galvanised steel, and stainless steel
- Glass fibre re-enforcement (GRP)
Our extraction systems also include fan units manufactured in PVC, galvanised steel, aluminium, and stainless steel. They are single or three phase, belt driven or direct drive and single or two speed, as well as having an inverter speed controller. Our optional extras include:
- Fire dampers and intumescent collars
- Energy save systems
- Scrubbing systems, mains fed or re-circulating
Our new show room is now finished and fitted with superior working models of all our products including New College fume cupboard in both mobile and fixed options, re-circulating water wash fume cupboards, and standard fume cupboards.
You can also view examples of walk-in fume cupboards and clean air enclosures.
We have a broad choice of services including the supply and installation of laboratory furniture. By being involved in the full laboratory package we can design optimum layouts and designs to suit individual specifications and requirements. Time and money can be saved by not having to liaise with different contractors.
We also offer a comprehensive commissioning service for all our products on completion of installation to British Standards. Our Annual Maintenance Contracts ensure products are tested in accordance with British Standards. These contracts also assist in reminding the client when re-testing is due.
Our other services include:
- Clean Rooms
- Forensic Drying Cabinets
- Lip Extracts
- Metal Fabrications
- Plastic Fabrications
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets
- Mechanical and Electrical Services