H and G Systems Ltd
H&G Systems develop and support industrial control applications across a wide range of industries a wealth of experience in project management and turnkey automation projects combined with both in house software development and hardware support services ensure that we are ideally placed to offer the highest standard of engineered solutions to our customers so contributing to their continued growth and economic prosperity.
Aspects of our Business
- Project Management / Turnkey Projects
- PLC Programming
- Scada Development
- Database and Data Management Services
- Control Panels
- Electrical Engineering Functions and Installations
- Service and Support Contracts
- Water treatment
- RO water treatment
- Steel and Refractory
- Sewage treatment
- Material handling
- Special purpose machinery
- Medical devices
- Scottish Growers
All software we develop is easy to understand, well documented, and based around sound engineering principles, we work in close partnership with major manufacturers to ensure our solutions are up to date and aligned with industry standards.
The use of relational databases in association with Plc and SCADA has made a significant difference in the way system data is stored and reported, online reporting, recipe control, and product traceability, are all key features of the data management area of our buisness.
EMC Directive. Low Voltage Directive. Machinery Directive
89/336/EEC, EN 50081, EN50082 / 73/23/EEC, EN 60439 / 86/392/EEC, EN60204 Rigid inspection and thorough testing of each control panel ensures control equipment that represents the ultimate in reliability. Enclosures may be standard housings or custom made to suit the customers application, all drawings are produced in the AutoCAD environment
As part of the overall service H&G Systems offer in house electrical engineering functions to complement the automation solution approach, including but not restricted to
- Weighing Installations / configuration and calibration
- Industrial Electrical Installations
- Control and electrical fault finding services
- Variable speed drive installation / configuration and calibration
- Safety interlocking and guarding
- RLight curtain installation and configuration
- Electro / Pneumatic / Hydraulic systems
Electrical maintenance, system calibrations, proving and documenting safety systems, are all available as service contacts.