H S G (Packing Cases) Ltd
HSG Packing Cases Ltd - formerly Arden Packaging - Our award winning design team have the ability to solve your packaging problems using a range of materials and packaging styles.
Corrugated cardboard packaging is our main strength based upon our manufacturing capacity and the excellent performance of this product - the number one choice for protection of product and the environment.
We also supply hundreds of other packaging products from bubble film and polythene bags to stretch film and shrinkfilm.
- Litho Lamination - High Quality Print - real and cost effective high quality packaging solution
- Smaller run lengths catered for - substantial investment servicing this market
- Industry leading lead times
- Manufacturing flexibility - no job too fiddly or difficult
- Single full size proof included as part of original cost
- Large range of materials available for litho lamination allowing for best solution
- Help with presentation ideas available
Large Format Packaging offers many benefits over conventional packaging
- Less weight and sqm per pallet than smaller formats
- Large Format outer packaging can reduce the sqm used by as much as 75%
- Large Format Packaging allows for one clear product branding image across the pallet, multiple branding images can become confused
To some people a box is just a box; to us it represents a way to solve many key elements in a business, such as manual handling, storage, distribution, environmental responsibility.
As part of this process we also offer several services such as
• Design and material consultation
• Material testing and evaluation
• Finished product analysis and trial evaluation
As a customer you would be welcome to use our design centre whenever you liked, this allows a design to be created and sampled all within the same day.
Modern well equipped wood department making anything from a simple pallet to more complicated engineered pallets. Timber packaging product suite includes: wood cases, plywood cases, wooden crates, combination packs containing wood and cardboard.
- Timber packaging design
- Sort lead times and delivery
- Specialist in over-sized products
- Consistent pricing
- Flexibility in run lengths from single units to multiple units
- Complex and intricate packs allowing for differentiation
Several warehouses aiming to give te best possible stocking services available
Stock and Serve facility enables you to:
- Reduce your onsite stock holding of packaging products
- Increases mnufacturing / storage space for your customers
- Removes need for volume purchasing
- Peaks in demand can be easily covered
- Stock agreement tailored to customer need
- 100% in stock policy - peace of mind
- Stock and Serve improves cash flow in your business