Hadleigh Technical Support Ltd
Based in Worcestershire and with over 25 years experience in the projector installation and audio visual installation industry. We specialise in Audio Visual systems designed and installed to meet your individual needs.
Providing audio visual installation and servicing has always been the backbone of our business. Our in-depth knowledge enables us to help you choose the best product for your requirements. So, whether you are looking for a projector for the boardroom, a whiteboard for the classroom, digital signage for your reception area or a full Audio Visual system for a conference room - HTS has a solution to suit you.
Our team of experienced projector and screen technicians are fully trained to deal with all aspects of health and safety and are accredited in a large range of audio visual installation.
We offer full support for conferencing, exhibitions, product launches and corporate events. To ensure our customers needs are always met we also provide maintenance contracts, one off services and call out facilities.
Installation Services and Maintenance Packages:
- Free engineer audit & technical report
- Committed to extending the life of your AV Equipment
- Quickest Fault Response Times
- Cloud project tracking software, sms, email alerts
Installation by fully qualified engineers:
- Exceed the original Becta standard and the new British PAS:122
- Accredited installers of SMARTBOARD interactive systems, PROMETHEAN Activboard and many other manufactures
- Working with LEA training facilities, specialist technical colleges, adult learning centres, city learning centres and special needs school
- All our technicians are CSCS card holders, PASMA Certified, CRB checked, have full H&S training with full insurances
Sales & Technical Support:
- Free, no obligation quote and advice by industry experts
- Selection of high quality technology at affordable prices
- Work with leading manufacturers and suppliers
- Flexible Payment Plans
- Committed to Sustainable Business Standards
- Green, recycling & carbon reduction
As an on-going commitment to our customers, we like to ensure your needs are always met. We offer maintenance packages to both existing and new customers because prolonging the life of AV equipment is just as important as choosing the correct replacements. Through our expertise and experience we are able to offer maintenance contracts that could include:
- Visit every 6 months
- Health check the system/s which includes cleaning filters, filter counters, monitor and record remaining lamp life
- Produce a report on overview of systems outline recommendations (to allow for budgeting purposes)
We offer full support for conferencing, exhibitions, product launches and corporate events. We also provide one off services and call out facilities
Contact us now on 01905 840777 for a free, no obligation, quote.