HBL NiCad Batteries (UK) Ltd
HBL NiCad Batteries(UK) Limited has been established to service customers throughout Europe and the Middle East. We offer our customers indepth service by using a combination of local on-site support and online back office facilities for dedicated product engineering.
HBL in a position to offer Nickel Cadmium Models equivalent to world renowned manufacturers of these technologies.The Company offers products developed and manufactured to international standards and certified by independent testing agencies.
- A wide range of individual battery types, in the major technologies of Nickel Cadmium, Lead Acid
- Full product support covering all aspects from pre-order to post-order
- An in-depth technical resource based on years of experience to help you select batteries according to your requirements
- "Off the shelf" products in many popular sizes to meet quick delivery requirements
- Other specialised batteries
Considered to be the most reliable battery design, it employs electrodes with the pocket plate construction wherein the active material is encapsulated between double perforated folded steel strips.
Technology originally acquired from SAB NIFE AB, Sweden. HBL is in a position to supply the current equivalents to these models.
- Available in 3 different design options (H, M, & L) based on perfomance requirements
- Covers a wide range of capacities, from 9Ah to 1540Ah
- Performance Certified
The Nickel Cadmium Valve Regulated Pocket Plate (VRPP) Battery combines the unmatched reliability of Nickel Cadmium pocket Plate technology with the convenience of ultra-low maintenance operation.
- Avialable from 8 Ah to 728 Ah
- Performance Certified
Nickel Cadmium Fibre Plate Batteries are the outcome of advancements in the Nickel Cadmium Battery Technology. These batteries use electrodes made of Nickel Plated Fibre Matrix. They achieve a higher energy density and cycle life.
These batteries are manufactured under license from DAUG, Germany.
- Available in 4 different design options (X, H, M & L) based on performance requirement
- Covers a wide range of capacites, from 11AH to 1500 Ah.
- Performance certified.
Xcell is a integrated battery and charger system for generator starting. The Pure Lead-Tin VRLA battery has an unmatched peak power performance due to its thin plate design.
The sophisticated SMPS battery charger with in-built protections ensures optimum charging of the batteries always.
Click here for Details