- YEAR FOUNDED
- Forming theories and solutions after considering the contamination impact on the environment, and implementing remedial work to reduce such contamination and/or its effect on the environment.
- Assessing the impact of this contamination on the environment.
- Advising and providing guidance regarding sustainable solutions, products and approaches to minimise waste, pollution and infections etc.
- Reviewing and inspecting businesses for compliance with legislative guidelines and regulatory standards that affect the customer business.
- Producing a report showing findings and recommendations to improve business.
- Investigating disease and pests outbreak.