General Manager - Paul Aplin
Hi-Spec CNC, an operating division of the WEC Group Limited, offers a wide range of sub-contract machining, sheet metal fabrication and assembly services. Using state of the art equipment our facilities include:-
- vertical machining up to 3 metres in length
- Horizontal multiple pallets to 700mm cube
- turning with driven tooling for components up to 1.5 metres in length
- CNC turning with sub-spindle and driven tooling for larger batch work
- CNC press brakes up to 4 metres
In addition to offering turnkey solutions on a make to print basis, Hi-Spec CNC manufacture a range of workshop equipment including the Clarendon range of Arbour Presses and a wide range of Bandfacers, Grinders and polishers.
As part of the WEC Group of companies, we have have a full range of fabrication facilities as well as a Laser Cutting Division.
For more information on Hi-Spec CNC services or products, visit our website or contact us using the details above