Hi-Tech Mouldings Ltd
Our 'Total Concept Manufacturing' promise means we offer complete injection moulding solutions from concept to volume manufacture.
We will achieve this by:-
- Maintaining a policy of continuous improvement in quality, productivity and service.
- Utilising best practices, integrated systems and latest technology.
- Employing the best people and promoting teamwork.
- Continually developing employees through assessment and training.
- Remaining committed to our customers and employees in the pursuit of excellence to achieve mutual growth and development.
Hi-Tech Design provides an innovative design service tailored to your requirements from concept to production in electro-mechanical design.
Whether it is as part of the Hi-Technology Group or as an independent design house we can offer a unique service, including:
- Experienced product design using the latest CAD software.
- New product design and development conceptual studies
- Design for manufacture and assembly
- Project management
- Application of time compression techniques including Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Tooling and in-depth knowledge of engineering plastics and processes
Hi-Tech Tooling design and manufacture quality mould tools using the very latest equipment and tool making techniques. In 2001 Hi-Tech Tooling relocated to Stratfield Park due to the expansion of the Hi-Technology Group. Stratfield Park has the advantages of an on-site location being only a stone's throw from Tyak House, but also gives Hi-Tech Tooling the edge because of extra capacity. What can Hi-Tech Tooling offer you?
- Tool design using Delcam Powershape/Powermill, Visi-CAD, Visi-CAM
- Complex surface machining
- Direct cam link to 3 axis machining centres
- Project Management
- Reduced leadtime tools
- In-house tool design
Complimentary to the plastic manufacturing facility at Tyak House, Hi-Tech Assembly.
Hi-Tech Assembly provides a perfect solution to the last stage in the manufacturing cycle, allowing your products to be assembled with speed and efficiency ready for distribution.
What can Hi-Tech Assembly offer you?
An additional service in the Hi-Tech portfolio is that of cable and loom manufacture. We produce purpose built Low Voltage, data and power cables to serve diverse market sectors, including instrumentation, military, communications and Health and Safety.
Cabling problems are many and varied and at Hi-Tech our technical team develop solutions to meet our customer requirements.
Our comprehensive service covers:
- Cable assembly
- Cable overmoulding - plug, grommet and ferrite
- Preparation of multicore cable Loom manufacture
- Function testing
Recognising their growing involvement in the medical sector, Waterlooville based moulder and toolmaker Hi-Technology Group has announced the formation of a Medical Division.
Hi-Tech Medical will compliment the five existing group sectors (Design, Tooling, Moulding, Assembly and Cables)
Following a strategic review two years ago, Hi-Tech recognised the importance of the medical and healthcare markets and have progressively added to their existing client base to include some well known names in the industry. The involvement is across the board from Design to Assembly and Hi-tech currently has tooling contracts for over 50 tools which will result in moulding work for the group next year. Broad market spread has always been a Hi-Technology Group feature and this strategy is replicated in the medical field.
The client base includes companies operating in the assistive technology, home diagnostics, hospital based treatment and health and safety market areas.
The Hi-Technology Group now has a dedicated European moulding and assembly facility in Slovakia producing technical mouldings and assemblies to the highest standards.
Our processes and procedures have been replicated in Slovakia to ensure that we provide the same standard of quality and service that our customers receive from our UK operation.