Hogg Blasting and Finishing Equipment Ltd
Surface Finishing Equipment Group are the leading UK supplier of Graco and Devilbiss Finishing Brands portable paint spraying equipment , RPB and Pan abrasive blasting equipment and powder coating equipment.
Our operations are approved to ISO 9001:2008 and our comprehensive range of high quality equipment and services include:
- Supply and installation of complete plants for blasting, painting and powder coating
- Supply of new equipment, spare parts and consumables
- On-site or in-house service of customers equipment and systems
Surface Preparation is used to remove existing paints, corrosion, or graffiti and to give the surface an etch to allow coating adhesion. In many Abrasive Blast Cleaning can provide the optimum method of surface preparation.
Our blasting equipment includes Sale Service and Hire of :
- Abrasive Blast Pots
- SAT Blast Wet Blast System
- Blast N Vac Dustless Blasting System
- Blast Cabinets
- Bristle Blasters
The extraction of dust generated by blasting essential is due to visibility, environmental impact, and operator safety. We offer fixed dust extraction units for rooms, and portable dust boxes adapted for the rigors of site work.
- Our Portable Dust Extractors are ideal for on site jobs and can be purchased or hired -
The structure to be blast cleaned such as a bridge can often be totally enclosed using an enviro-wrap system, and our extractor can be connected via flexible ducting to the enclosure to remove the dust.
- Our Fixed Dust Extractors are specifically for the arduous conditions required by a blast room application. A reverse air jet cartridge filter unit maintains the required air flow through the room to remove the dust and maintain visibility.
Powder coating is the technique of applying statically charged dry paint to a part which is then heated in an oven to melt and cure, to give a dry, clean, durable coating.
The Surface Finishing Equipment Group including Hogg Blasting & Finishing Equipment, and Jedtec Finishing Equipment are authorised distributors and service centres for Gema Powder Coating Equipment. Gema is part of the global Graco Group. Around the world there are more than 3,500 Gema automatic systems with booths and over 250,000 powder guns
Powder coating equipment, especially as powder coating is increasingly accepted as the preferred finishing process for the future for many applications. Our range includes the Optiflex 2 Manual Powder Coating Machine, Opti Automatic Gun, and
Our spray painting equipment hire services includes an extensively equipped hire fleet including blast pots (wet and dry), electric, pneumatic and petrol portable airless spray units, powder coating machines, large abrasive recovery units and dust collectors. Available from our Hogg Blasting and Finishing Equipment, and Abraclean branches.
With our leading spray painting equipment hire solutions, the majority of our equipment is available for both short and long term hire periods.