Homeshield Shutters Ltd
- Formed in 1987 Homeshield Shutters has over 25 years experience in the roller shutter industry.
- Manufacturing a range of security shutter systems suitable for both domestic & commercial applications, with a strong emphasis on quality and service.
Homeshield operate through a network of approved distributors and installers and also service the DIY sector.
Ideal for commercial applications such: as offices, schools, doctors surgeries etc.
• High security double walled extruded aluminium lath.
• Automatic locking systems.
• Reinforced bottom rails & high security guide rails.
• Manual or electric operation.
• Huge choice of colours available
Maintenance free insulated aluminium lath roller shutters with automatic operation and locking mechanism
• Rubber seals to guides and bottom rails.
• Manual override facility.
• Safety options in case of door obstructions.
• Courtesy light activated when opening door.
• Vision profiles available.
• Wide range of colours, including latest woodgrains.
• DIY available
- Secure, automatically lock when closed
- Insulation: Keeps the house warm in winter and cool in summer as well as reducing external noise
- Privacy: Protects your property from prying eyes
- Light Control: Reduces damage caused by sunlight on furniture and curtains
- Easy Operation: Shutters can be manually or electrically operated from inside the property
- Colour: Available in a full range of colours to complement your home
Secure shutters that automatically lock when closed.
• Insulation: Keeps the premises warm in winter and cool in summer as well as reducing external noise.
• Privacy: Protects your property from prying eyes.
• Light Control: Reduces damage caused by sunlight on furniture and curtains and other areas exposed to direct sunlight
• Easy Operation: Shutters can be manually or electrically operated from inside the property.
• Colour: Available in a full range of colours to complement your shop or office
- Shutters with lath that is punched or perforated giving a great degree of transparency whilst still protecting the premises.
- Optional availability of polycarbonate glazing.Wide range of colours available.
- Manual or electric operation