IBC Containers - Pallecon
Our IBCs (Intermediate Bulk Containers) and Pallecons are dedicated to industry sectors covering everything from food and pharmaceutical to industrial chemical, flexible enough to cope with the smallest trial to a large production run.
We offer a competitive and dynamic range designed to meet every customers exact requirements. Our customers include the likes of Cadburys, Barry Callebout, Premier Foods, and Masterfoods
Variety through Individuality
HOYER Multilog has everything you need: We hold a wide range of different types of IBC in our inventory, each with appropriate accessories for all products in the fields of chemicals and foodstuffs. The right one for you is guaranteed to be in our line-up.
In addition to heatable IBCs, our aseptic IBCs, for example, allow sensitive products to be transported and stored under sterile conditions. Dangerous goods approval and certificates document our commitment to the highest levels of safety.
The rental terms are yours to decide - from a few days to several years - anything is possible.
Full Service: Worldwide Logistics Solutions for predominantly liquid Products in Tank Containers, Road Tankers and IBC
The product portfolio includes both high-quality special products with specific logistic requirements as well as standardised bulk goods.
In the field of intermodal transport, HOYER Group's capacity to move a wide spectrum of goods via road, rail and sea remains virtually unparalleled within Europe.
As a client, you will gain immediate benefit from our:
- Comprehensive European network, with local service and expertise
- Centrally controlled background processes
- Established contacts
How will this benefit your business?
- No commitment capital
- Availability at short notice
- Increased turnaround for your IBCs
Everything in one Place
Just transport, that is not enough for us. HOYER Group is not just concerned with smooth transport but with the adjoining flows of information. In the fastest possible way.
Cost Effectiveness through Information
- There and back: transport logistics and equipment management.
- Tailor-made: IBC logistics solutions for all ranges of application.
- Whether it is our IBC or your IBC: we optimise all container fleets.
- Faster IBC turnaround: for improved capacity utilisation and lower costs.
- Company wide communication:
our information management reduces effort and costs, improves both flexibility and customer relations.
IBC logistics made by HOYER: this is much more than simple rentals. We clean and repair your IBCs, too. Our depots ensure that the IBC is there where you need it to be - fast.
Comprehensive Service without Limits
- International: cleaning stations, workshops and depots throughout Europe: all meeting consistent HOYER standards.
- Strict according to the law: we carry out legally prescribed periodic testings.
- Fully automatic: our IBC cleaning facilities take both product specification and the environment into account.
- Without differences: our service offer in terms of cleaning, workshop and depot is not just for us but is at your disposal for your IBCs as well.