Hydromar Ltd offers a competitive profiling service using water/abrasive jet cutting.
- Fast turnaround on quotes and short lead times (2-3 days)
- High accuracy and quality
- Virtually any material can be cut up to 150mm
- No heat affected zone or edge deformation
- 1 -1,000s of parts with no tooling costs
- Maximum material utilisation and savings with computerised nesting
With over a decades experience in waterjet profiling we have experience of cutting almost all material types.
Typically we accept CAD files in .dxf or .dwg format although our experienced staff have the ability to work with a range of other formats and can produce programmes from paper drawings/templates/actual profiles.