International Products Corporation
At International Products Corporation (IPC), we understand that this trust is just as important as the power of the solutions, and that’s why we manufacture our specialty cleaners and temporary assembly lubricants with these core tenets in mind.
Safe, High Quality Cleaners & Lubricants
When cleanliness counts, you can count on IPC’s full line of specialty cleaners. Our precision cleaners, which include biodegradable, alkaline, acidic, neutral, and enzyme cleaning products, are among the safest and most effective cleaners on the market. Registered with the NSF as USDA A1 cleaners, our precision cleaners are safe and effective for cleaning a broad spectrum of soils from all types of surfaces and have helped companies across the most highly regulated industries.
For difficult assembly operations, you can reduce the friction of rubber or plastic parts to make the job easier with IPC’s P-80® Temporary Rubber Lubricants. Our lubricants are available in six unique water-based formulas that provide superior lubrication without silicon or petroleum distillates, making them temporary and compatible with many surfaces, such as rubbers, plastics, and metals.
Responsive and Responsible
As a chemical manufacturer, we take our responsibility to our environment and our customers very seriously.
From an environmental standpoint, our water-based lubricants and cleaners can replace traditionally used corrosives, phosphates, solvents, petroleum distillates, and other hazardous chemicals. We develop and manufacture these products in our Burlington, New Jersey plant. IPC is ISO 9001 certified, and we maintain a zero discharge policy. We are also committed to keeping abreast of environmental and regulatory trends and best practices to continually improve the quality and safety of our products and facilities.
This commitment to continual improvement extends to meeting our customers’ needs. We develop and innovate all of our products based on customer feedback and changing industry standards, using our onsite laboratory to conduct research, development, and testing on an ongoing basis. We value our relationships with our customers and provide them with ongoing technical support.
When it comes to chemical products, you need powerful solutions that will get the job done. You also need to be able to trust these solutions -- trust in their safety and trust in their quality
Whether you need to restore filter membrane flux or you are cleaning process equipment, labware, or medical devices, our free-rinsing specialty cleaners will provide the critical cleaning necessary to meet the most rigorous specifications for surface cleanliness. Our products are developed with the health and safety of the end user in mind, and offer safe, economical alternatives to hazardous solvents. They are all non-flammable, non-corrosive, highly concentrated liquid formulas.
Please visit our website to view our full range of cleaners.
- P-80® Emulsion: "The Original." Biodegradable temporary assembly lubricant with a milky consistency, and typical viscosity of about 110 cps.
- P-80® THIX: A biodegradable, non-drip thixotropic gel for overhead and vertical assembly operations.
- P-80® Grip-it: A quick-drying, water-based surfactant and polymer mixture.
- P-80® RediLube: A biodegradable temporary assembly lubricant designed for use on non-porous and coated rubber surfaces. Dries quickly and completely.
- P-80® Emulsion IFC: Biodegradable temporary assembly lubricant with a milky consistency. NSF-Registered H1 for use in food contact applications.
- P-80® THIX IFC: A biodegradable thixotropic formula for overhead and vertical assembly applications. Designed for use in incidental food contact applications.
- Micro-90®: A mild, yet powerful alkaline cleaning concentrate with a unique formulation of chelants, ionic, and nonionic ingredients.
- Micro® Green Clean: A free-rinsing, biodegradable all purpose cleaner designed for use in a wide range of applications.
- LF2100®: Low-foaming alkaline cleaner with a special blend of chelants, nonionic, and amphoteric ingredients.
- Micro® A07: A powerful blend of chelating citric acid and anionic surfactants. Biodegradable, phosphate free.
- Surface-Cleanse/930®: A pH-neutral, non-ionic cleaner that delivers powerful cleaning action usually found only in much harsher products.
- Zymit®: A liquid dual-enzyme and detergent formula for removal of protein- and starch-based soils.
- Zymit® Pro: A unique blend of protease enzymes, detergents, and builders that work together to achieve broad cleaning powers.
Please visit our website or call us on the above number.
Don't forget to mention you found us on the Applegate directory!
P-80 Temporary Rubber Lubricants are unique assembly aids specially formulated to lubricate rubber so it is easy to install, remove, or otherwise manipulate. When wet, P-80 makes rubber slippery and easy to assemble. Once dry, the slipping action goes away and the part remains in place. P-80 products reduce the risk of damage to parts and injuries to workers by reducing the force needed for assembly. They are widely used in the automotive, appliance, and pump industries. Typical applications include the installation of o-rings, grommets, seals, bushings and hoses. P-80 is available in industrial and incidental food contact formulas.