Our adhesives for the high technology, high performance assembly industries include products for bonding similar or dissimilar materials across many applications, desired curing types or times, and environmental conditions. We advise you on the most effective adhesive for your needs. The adhesive range includes:
- Structural or temporary
- Adhesive chemistries: epoxy, polyurethane, acrylic, silicone, cyanoacrylate, polyimide
- Fast cure, slow cure, UV and light cure
- Thermally and electrically conductive
- Single and two part
- Chemical, fuel and solvent resistant
- Temperature extremes up to 500°C
- Meet regulatory requirements: e.g. ISO 10993, UL94V-0, USP Class VI
- Flexible or rigid
- Thick and viscous to thin and runny
- Transparent or opaque, optically clear or translucent
- Colour change on cure
Fluorescing for inspection
A complete range of liquid dispensing dosing and application equipment for adhesives, epoxies, coatings, sealants, gaskets, greases, oils, inks – and many other fluids and pastes. Our dispensing range includes:
- Dispensing of single, two or multi-component materials
- Application of dots, beads, gaskets, in-filling, potting, dosing
- Precision dispensing to 3 nl
- Time/pressure and positive displacement dispensing
- Spraying and jetting
- From simple hand-held syringes and guns to fully automated robotic systems
Full selection of dispensing consumable products: needles, nozzles, barrels, syringes and cartridges
Our range of UV and Light Curing Equipment include high intensity, industrial lamps for curing adhesives, coatings, gaskets and other light reactive materials.
Our UV and Light Curing range includes:
- High intensity UV spot lamps
- Lightguides – single, dual, triple and quad pole outputs
- Floodlamps for area cure
- Conveyor systems
- LED-based lamps – instant-on curing, extended bulb life and lifetime performance consistency
- Blacklight systems for NDT inspection, crack detection and security verification
- Radiometers for UV cure process control
UV LED lamp technology is a relatively recent development in uv light curing.
Curing equipment based on LEDs can achieve uniform frequency and intensity output for consistent cures, facilitating superior process control, increased manufacturing throughput and lower operating costs. LED UV light curing offers several significant advantages over conventional arc UV sources:
- Typical 20,000 hour LED life eliminates bulb replacement, reduces maintenance costs
- Instant on/instant off operation – no warm up times, no mechanical shutters
- Cooler light radiation that extends curing capabilities for heat-sensitive substrates
- Higher electrical efficiency for lower operational costs
More compact equipment
Our range of benchtop and gantry robots can be used to automate dispensing, potting, sealing, gasketing, masking and lubricating and a number of other processes.
We can configure and customise them with fixtures, benches, enclosures, conveyors and integration. We recommend the most efficient and cost effective robotic dispensing solution for your application and process. The robotics range includes:
- 3- and 4-axis systems
- Benchtop robots from 200 x 200mm working area up to 500 x 500mm
- Gantry robots for larger areas or use over conveyors and assembly lines
- Rotary tables for circles and round objects
Our systems are used to meter, mix and dispense many multi-part liquids and engineering compounds quickly, accurately and repeatably.
The range includes industrial non-contact ‘planetary’ mixers which mix, disperse and degass materials in a single step in seconds to minutes, in a sealed or lid-less container such as a jar, beaker, syringe tube or cartridge. This enables formulation of compounds from very small amounts such as 0.5ml to large production scales.
We sell machines which meter, mix and dispense two part systems like epoxies, silicones and polyurethanes. The machines can be used for manual application or integrated into automation, including mounting on robots. We have precision systems which volumetrically mix and dispense small discrete shots and beads from as low as 0.012ml.
Silicone, epoxy, polyurethane and UV/visible light cure potting compounds are designed to protect sensitive components such as printed circuit boards, automotive electronics, control boxes and cable joint assemblies from vibration, high humidity or other harsh environmental conditions.
We can recommend the most suitable systems, components and consumables for manual or automatic dispensing. For UV curable potting compounds, we supply a complete range of curing systems from hand-held to conveyorised. The potting & encapsulation range includes:
- High temperature potting compounds
- Thermally conductive potting and encapsulation
- Products for electronics micro-encapsulation, glob tops
- Fibre optic and optical potting
- Electronic component ruggedising
- Clear, transparent materials for LED & lighting protection
- Two-part and single-part systems
- Hard or flexible
We help you specify sealing materials which gap fill, form a barrier to unwanted contamination or ingress, and maintain sealing properties for the expected lifetime, service conditions and environments of your product.
Our line of sealants includes silicone, UV curable and epoxy types – covering a wide range of applications, processes, working temperatures, viscosities, hardnesses and cure speeds.
Application of your sealant can be made faster, cleaner, more consistent and more efficient with one of our dispensing systems.
Our temporary masking products are used in electronics manufacturing and all types of surface finishing applications – protecting parts during soldering, powder coating, conformal coating, plating, acid stripping, anodising, chemical milling or plating. The temporary masking range includes:
- Temporary masking liquids which cure with light or dry in ambient conditions
- Temporary masking tapes and dots
- Specialist products for the temporary masking of medical devices i.e. artificial hips
- Specialist products for the temporary masking of turbine blades during refurbishment, repair or airflow testing
Materials for the temporary masking of printed circuit boards during soldering or conformal coating