ISOCert UK specialize in helping clients achieve ISO Certification for a variety of Management Standards efficiently and affordably. We provide help and advice on the implementation and Certification options and our unique methodology helps to minimise any disruption to other day-to-day business activities. The main ISO Management Standards are:
ISO 9001 (Quality Management) is the most widely accepted standard for providing assurance about the quality of service a supplier provides to it’s customers and is often a requirement of doing business with Government Agencies, Large Businesses etc. It is used by companies of all sizes and in all sectors throughout the industrialised world. Certification enables companies to meet their quality management needs and customer requirements more efficiently and effectively resulting in increased customer satisfaction and success rates when tendering for new business.
ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) is now established as the most widely accepted and certified ‘Environmental Management Standard’ in the world and as with ISO 9001 is often a requirement for doing business with large businesses and government agencies . It is the international standard that specifies a process for controlling and improving an organisation's environmental performance. Essentially, certification to ISO 14001 enables companies to meet their ‘environmental management’ and ‘customer requirement’ needs more efficiently and effectively.
BS OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety Management) is an Internationally recognized assessment specification for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. It was developed by a selection of leading trade bodies, international standards and certification bodies to help organisations meet their Health and Safety obligations.
BS OHSAS 18001 has been designed to be compatible with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and to help your organisation meet their health and safety obligations in an efficient manner. It covers the following key areas:
• Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
• OHSAS management programme
• Structure and responsibility
• Training, awareness and competence
• Consultation and communication
• Operational control
• Emergency preparedness and response
• Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
OHSAS 18001 can be adopted by any organisation wishing to implement a formal procedure to reduce the risks associated with health and safety in the working environment for employees, customers and the general public.
ISO 27001 (Information Security Management) is the most widely accepted ‘Information Security Management Standard’ (ISMS) in the world. It is the only auditable international standard that defines the requirements for an ISMS and is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls.
Information is critical to the operation and, increasingly, the survival of organisations. Being certified to ISO 27001 will help you to manage and protect your valuable information assets.
This standard ensures effective management of important data and information, concentrating on crucial areas such, CONFIDENTIALITY, INTEGRITY AND AVAILABILITY.
Businesses benefit from ISO 27001 Certification in many ways:
• Formalisation of an organisations information processes, procedures and documentation
• To enhance customer confidence by showing independent verification of an organisations ability to identify, assess and manage risks relating to information security
• To gain competitive advantage over rivals by demonstrating that the security of your information is paramount
• To satisfy requirement within ‘invitations to tender’ and ‘supply chains’
• To meet legal and regulatory requirements
• To prove Senior management’s commitment to the security of it’s information
Other Management Standards include ISO 22000 (Food Safety); ISO 13485 (Medical Devices); ISO/IEC 17025 (Laboratory Testing); ISO 16949 (Automotive Supplies)