Kingston Engineering Co (Hull) Ltd
We have been producing and supplying a diversity of power screws for over 60 years. We manufacture an outstanding selection of right hand/left hand, single/multi-start and cut thread power and transmission screws.
Our power screws are in compliance with all American, European and British standards and we manufacture a variety of thread forms ideal for mechanical power transmissions.
However, if you need a screw at a particular length we will attempt to supply one. We strive to promote the reclamation of components and reuse enhanced items to help reduce waste.
Our precision machined components are often processed through our component reclamation and enhancement procedures. These precision machined components come from a diversity of industry sectors and are considered for reclamation if they are expensive components with localised wear.
Worn areas on the components can be enhanced with more durable materials. This increases the life of the component, reduces waste. It also helps to avoid long delivery times occur for new components, thus helping reduce downtime.
Our precision manufacturing services are subject to in-depth inspection in accordance with ISO 9001:2001. We are committed to investing in our modern CNC and NC machines designed for the manufacture of precision racks and screws.
Our range of innovative machinery and expert knowledge enables our precision manufacturing services to produce complete assemblies.
We provide a wealth of specialised engineering services using our extensive machining capabilities. We can provide CNC turning, conventional turning and cylindrical grinding.
Our specialised engineering services also consist of CNC milling, conventional milling and an expert breakdown service. Our breakdown service can provide fast responses to repair needs and to your requirements we can reclaim, re-assemble and commission on site.
Don't throw away expensive components - Reclaim and enhance them! Contact our Technical Staff for advice and quotations.
Kingston Engineering offers a full component reclamation/enhancement service for components from equipment used across a wide range of industries.
Typical applications where reclamation/enhancement should be considered are: -
• Expensive components that are mainly serviceable but with localised wear.
• Components required for quick replace, but are only available on extended delivery.
• Components where worn areas may be reclaimed and also enhanced with harder, more durable materials for longer service life and reduced downtime.
We offer a variety of specialised engineering services as follows.
• Precision Machining Nominal - machining capacities in mms (2000 kg maximum weight)
• CNC Turning - 350 Ø swing x 650 long with 68 Ø spindle
• Conventional Turning - 450 Ø swing x 6500 long with 110 Ø spindle and 1500 Ø swing x 406 long with
110 Ø spindle
• Cylindrical Grinding - 500 Ø x 2500 long and 150 Ø x 5000 long
• CNC Milling - 750 ‘x axis’ x 370 ‘y axis’ x 250 ‘z axis’ machined area Accept 2000 long x 1000 wide x 400 high
• Conventional Milling - 5000 x 1500 x 1000 high component
• Breakdown Service - for full, integrated response to breakdowns, call-out our fitting force to strip-and-report, you can rely on our comprehensive machine shop facilities to repair, reclaim and finish machine, and for the same fitters to re-assemble and commission on site, all to your instructions.
Plus extensive supplementary facilities supported by a fully equipped and calibrated inspection department to satisfy all approval requirements.