Kiwa Blackwood Compliance Laboratories
Kiwa Blackwood Compliance Laboratories are the only commercially available EMC Notified Body and UKAS Accredited test facility for EMC, Electrical safety testing, and EMF testing in Wales.
Kiwa Blackwood Compliance Laboratories assists manufacturers and importers of electrical and electronic products to gain easier access into the European market through consultation and third-party testing; providing evidence that their products meet the relevant EMC, EMF and electrical safety requirements and supporting the manufacturers Declaration of Conformity to apply a CE Mark on their products
Our primary role is to provide Testing services to support CE marking for manufacturers of Electrical and Electronic products. This normally means assessing the products and technical documentation to the essential performance requirements as listed in the relevant European Directives.
Kiwa Blackwood offers services in:
- EMC Testing
- Electrical Safety Testing
- EMF Testing
- EMF Services
- Pre Compliance testing
- Full compliance testing
- EMC Notified Body Services
- Quality Audits
- Product Benchmarking
- Fault Investigation
- Compliance Advice
The Kiwa Group
An International group of Laboratories and international service providers. Through its sister companies Kiwa also offers services in:
- Testing of renewable energy products/solar, PV and Thermal, Heat pumps, Micro McHP.
- Testing and consultancy in the areas of hydrogen and fuel cells.
- Carbon Footprinting of products and operations.
- EU ETS Carbon Verification.
- Testing of gas, oil and bio-mas fuelled products.
- Construction materials testing.
- Water regulations compliance advice services.
- Automotive component testing.
UKAS accredited Management System to EN 17025
Food & Farming
Government & Public Sector
Medical & Life Sciences
Defence & Security
Manufacturing & Industrial